19.

"What was your mission?" Sirius asks Kate for the hundredth time in a week.

"You know I'm not allowed to tell you." She mutters, slamming the wardrobe shut. She slips off her pyjamas and starts to get dress.

Sirius get distracted, staring longingly at her body. He leans back on the bed, biting his lips as he admires her hips and her butt, especially when she bends over to put her knickers on.

"I might not be looking at you Black but I can feel your eyes on me."

Sirius smirks, "Can you blame me when you look like that?"

Kate turns to face him, her eyebrows furrowed together, "Like what?"

"Like a super model."

She rolls her eyes, turning her attention back to getting changed. Sirius had noticed, of course he had. He wasn't a total idiot. Having a baby changed Kates body, she wasn't as comfortable in her skin as she used to be. But he thought she was just as enchanting as back then, if not more so now.

He reaches out and grabs her wrist, pulling her onto the bed with him. He kisses her lips and smiles innocently at her.

"Sirius!" She scolds, her smile betraying her as she kisses him back.

"You know you're the most beautiful witch I've ever laid eyes on." He says, "Other than myself obviously."

"Pfft obviously." She smirks at his arrogance.

He leans forwards into her chest and starts to kiss her chest, caressing her nipples with his tongue, "I miss you."

"I miss you too." She exhaled sharply, his touch sending shivers down her spine.

It had been two weeks since they'd been intimate. Life getting in the way. Order business taking over everything. They rarely had time to be normal.

He rolls over, placing Kate underneath him and starts to kiss her longingly. She grabs ahold of him and pulls him closer, as if she's trying to merge them into one.

"We have time.." He smirks, planting kisses in her weak spots.

She squirms as he starts to kiss and suck the crevice of her collarbone. His hands start to wander, trailing her inner thighs with intent. He brushes over her black knickers with his finger, rubbing her clit and smirking to himself as she shudders.

"You already feel wet." He whispers, kissing her neck again. Kate wraps her legs around him, forcing him into her as they kiss passionately. Both aching for eachother. Both desperate for eachother.

Kate grabs his the elasticated band of his pyjamas bottoms, gently reaching inside for his erect dick. She smiles at herself, "You're hard already?"

"You bent over and I saw your arse." He mutters as she starts to tug at his dick, "I'm a simple man."

He shudders at her touch, his cock twitching desperately in her hand as it gets harder and harder. He reaches down and rubs her clit through her panties, the knot tightening in her stomach.

"Fuck me." She begs, "I need you."

Sirius nods, standing up and removing his pants immediately. He tugs her knickers off and kneels in front of her, his head between her legs. He runs his tongue between her flaps, tasting her juices and smiling as she gasps in pleasure. He'd always loved pleasuring her, watching her come undone at his touch.

"Fuck me." She demands this time, growing impatient she grabs his hair and forces his head up.

He obeys, lining himself up with her entrance before shoving his way into her. Her walls are tight around his throbbing dick, it always takes her a minute to adjust to his size. It had been two weeks, just being inside of her made his dick twitch with excitement.