Christmas Time : part 3

Ladybug along with her teammates opened the portal to Watch Tower, only to see no body in sight!!

They all we're confused for a moment, then suddenly it struck Ladybug that the party was at hall of Justice. She said the same to others while smiling sheepishly. Chloe, Luka and Adrien laughed at her. Kagami grinned while Penny and Jagged looked at her in sympathy and told her to open the portal again.

Ladybug grinned sheepishly and was about to open the portal when wonder Woman called her.

"Great Guardian"

Wonder Woman startled Ladybug and she jumped up a mile. While others laughed at her, wonder Woman apologized Ladybug for startling her.

Ladybug told her it was fine and went on to introduce her teammates. "These are my teammates wonder woman. Their names are: Princess Bee, Dragoness, Viper, Chat Noir, Pigella and  Tiger King." (A/N: Pigella is the superhero name of Penny and Tiger King is the superhero name of Jagged.)

"Wonderful to meet you all today. Why are you here but?"

Everyone laughed again while ladybug sheepishly smiled and replied, "I forgot that the party is at hall of Justice not here. Which brings me to the question, why are you here? Aren't you too supposed to be at the party?"

Wonder woman smiled and said, "I am supposed to, yes. Ever since you have told the justice League about Darkseid, everyone checks for any anomalies or disturbances every hour. If there are any, this red light shines while beeping. It also checks for any black magic usage. Dr. Fate and Zatanna made sure of it. I just volunteered to go at this time. I just arrived and just checked it only."

This confused Ladybug and she said, "We were here since 15 mins as I was confused why no one is here and then when I figured out, they were busy laughing at me. You would have heard us. Moreover, the Zeta Tubes are from this side and you are coming from that room only. I would have seen you coming."

Wonder Woman replied, "I didn't hear you all laughing. I went in to check any disturbances and just came back. Maybe once I went in, you came through the portal? That's why we didn't see each other."

Ladybug nods accepting the answer.

With the Waynes

Bruce and everyone (except Damian) had arrived at the party and were talking with their friends. Batman was talking to Superman when Dr. Fate came to them.

Dr. Fate asked Batman, "Did you invite Ladybug?"

Batman nodded. "She should be here in some time. I just told her about it this morning and told her she can invite her partners."

Dr. Fate nodded and went away. Superman and Batman continued talking.

"Is Damian fine now? Jon is asking me when he can visit again?"

"Jon can visit whenever he likes. Damian is fine now, just a bit different."

"Different? What do you mean? And if he is fine, why isn't he here?"

"He didn't want to come. Different meaning more calmer. You should see him yourself to understand. Just give him a few days."

Superman nodded.

Meanwhile with Ladybug

Ladybug asks Wonder Woman, "Do you want to accompany us from the portal to the Hall of Justice?"

"Sure"

Ladybug and everyone went through the portal to the Hall of Justice.

.

..

..

...

...

...

....

....

....

....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

What nobody noticed behind was that the red light was shining and had been flickering. Beeping noise was not audible at all.

___________

Next part on Sunday!!

Sorry for the small chapter!!

❤❤