chapter 68

B U B B L E   B A T H

His eyes slowly trailed down my body as I got into the bathtub

His eyes slowly trailed down my body as I got into the bathtub. I sat down, laying back as I closed my eyes.

"This feels nice," I smile, opening one eye as I looked at him

He kept his eyes on me and I started running my hands through the bubbles. The water stopped perfectly above my chest.

"Okay, so you're just going to watch me then?" I chuckle and he grins. "Wipe that look off your face," I shake my head. "I'm trying to relax."

I close my eyes, laying my head back and soon I hear him getting in as well. He took my foot in his hands and started slowly massaging it.

I let out a heavy, satisfactory sigh.

"It's not fun if you're all the way over there," he says and I can hear he's not happy.

"It's not supposed to be fun, it's supposed to be relaxing."

"Well, can you come and relax over here instead?" he gently tugs my foot.

"No. I don't trust you to keep your hands to yourself," I say – keeping my eyes closed and there's a brief pause as he switches to my other foot.

"I won't touch you. Promise," he says and I lay still for a while.

Opening my one eye, I sigh and he smiles. "Are you going to poke me in the ass?" I ask – opening the other – and he nods.

"Probably, yes."

"See what I mean?" I ask and he looks away for a second before turning back to me.

"Would you like me to get out, jerk off and come back?" he asks and I smile.

"Yes, actually. I would."

He lowers his head, giving me a knowing look and I heavily sigh. "Fine," I say before moving over.

As I moved over, he stopped me and put both hands on my shoulders to keep a distance between us. He starts massaging my shoulders and I let out a soft, approving moan.

He works his way down my back, easing all my tense muscles.

His hands are amazing.

I guess relaxing could wait...

"You're really good with your hands," I say as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me towards him. He hums, kissing the top of my head.

He starts massaging the top of my thighs and I throw my head back, onto his shoulder.

"You're such a tease," I softly say. I subtly bite my bottom lip as he moulds my thighs between his fingers.

Lifting my hand, I grab onto the back of his neck as I turn my head. I lower my eyes to his lips and he leans in – kissing me softly.