Introduction

I DO NOT OWN HAMILTON, NEITHER AM I PROFITING FROM THIS. THIS IS A FANFICTION. OKAY WATTPAD??

~

As Eliza Hamilton breathed her final breath, there was a flash and suddenly she was in a strange room.

And she was not alone.

There were lots of shouts, cries of joy and hugs as people found their relatives and friends.

Eliza looked exactly how she was in that Winters ball when she met Alex.
So did her sisters, Angelica and Peggy.

The hamilsquad were all in their soldier uniforms, as was George Washington, who was extremely happy to see his wife there with him.

Jefferson and Madison were tangled together awkwardly, they had just fallen from the ceiling.

Burr was sat in the corner, looking for anyone who he loved, but his daughter and wife were nowhere in sight.
A pang of sadness struck him, and he powered his gaze to the floor.

"Attention everyone!" George Washington shouted over the excited chatter, immediately taking the leadership role. "Let's figure out who is here, and why we are here. I can't imagine this is heaven."

Everyone sat on the sofas - which there were alot of - and began to introduce themselves.

"I'll start, my name is George Washington, and the last thing I remember is being on my deathbed."

"I am Thomas Jefferson, I am also the president of America."
"Not anymore," someone muttered.

"I am James Madison, I was also a president of America,"

"My name is John Laurens, the last thing i remember is being shot," He winced. Everyone looked at him sympathetically.

"I'm Hercules Mulligan, I'm a tailor and a spy,"

"Bonjour! Je m'appelle Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motifer, Marquis de Lafayette. But you can all call me Laf!"

"My name is Margarita Schuyler! But everyone calls me Peggy."

"I am King George the third, and I don't know what i'm doing here with you buffoons, i belong in a palace."

"I am Angelica Schuyler-Church."

"I'm uh - Aaron Burr." Burr recieved a glare from Angelica, she still hadn't forgiven him. Eliza looked at him apologetically, she should be angry, but anger is not exactly in her nature and she had 50 years to ponder forgiveness.

Of course she hadn't forgiven him completely, he had killed her husband after all. But she was willing to try. "My name is Elizabeth Hamilton, I just died - and everyone is here except Alexander." she said worriedly, she had waited so long to see her husband again, and she missed him so much.

Everyone began wondering why Alexander's wife had been brought here and not Alexander himself.

Suddenly a piece of paper appeared out of nowhere, Peggy caught it.

"Dear all, you have been brought here to watch a musical about your lives, written by Lin Manuel Miranda. The musical is american history told by America now, 200 years in the future. It is called Hamilton: an american musical. If you guessed already, it's about Alexander Hamilton, and he made a lot of mistakes in his life, do i'm giving you a chance to change history. Alex will be with you shortly - but maybe not as you remember him. Yours sincerely, C"

"A musical? About Hamilton? No way." Jefferson scoffed.

"What do they mean 'not as we remember him'? Has something happened to Alexander?" Angelica asked, recieving baffaled looks from everyone.

Suddenly there was an almighty crash from outside the room.

The large group only just noticed there was a door, and they all rushed out, hoping to find Alex (Except Jefferson and Madison because -well they hated him, and King George because he had no idea who Alex was, and Burr, who didn't want to face the man he had killed.)

They found themselves in a hallway, it had a few doors leading to different rooms and a grand staircase.

They heard a strangled cry from across the hallway, and when they opened the door it was a kitchen.

There we pots and pans all over the tiles, hence the crashing.
"Who's there?" Washington asked.

A small boy peeked up from behind the kitchen island.

He had fiery ginger hair tied back in a ponytail, and anxious violet blue eyes that stared at the group.

Eliza looked at the boy. She knew those eyes.

"...Alexander?"

The boy slowly nodded, "I am Alexander Hamilton - if that is who you are referring to."

His voice was steady, but it was laced with fear, and who could blame him? One moment he was working at the trading charter, and the next he had fallen from the ceiling in a strange house.

The group in front of him stared at the small boy, astonished.

He shuffled uncomfortablely, more pans clanking on the floor beside him - narrowly missing his head.

A woman in a light red dress seemed to snap out of the trance everyone was in, she knealt down next to alex and helped him to his feet, before guiding him away from the falling pans.

"That's Mon Petit lion?" a man with a french accent said.

Alex understood french, his mother had taught it to him and Jemmy from a young age.

But his father hated it when he spoke French because he couldn't understand it.

James Hamilton had come back to the island to find out that Rachel Faucette had died 2 years ago, and he had to care for the two boys until further arrangements could be made. He was not happy in the slightest, and he often took out his anger on Alex.
A very tall man in soldiers uniform grasped his shoulder, pulling Alex out of his thoughts. He quickly yelped and wrenched himself free, backing away from the group and into the woman with the light red dress.

"I - I apologise Alexander, i didn't mean to frighten you." The tall man said, he looked genuinely sorry, but his father always said he was sorry, and he would still hurt Alex.

He couldn't trust anyone yet, these people were all strangers.

He decided he liked the women in the light red dress, who introduced herself as Angelica.

After everyone had introduced themselves (Again), they went and sat in the living room, where a note was taped to a big black boxy thing.

"This is a television, you can watch stuff on it. E"

The television turned on suddenly, showing static before showing a stage.

It had begun.

.
.
.
A/N:
AHHHH!! FIRST CHAPTER!!

I decided that I might feel more motivated to write if I put this on wattpad, so I can access it through my phone (This is also posted on ao3, and is on chapter 3 I think).

This was originally on wattpad, but it was removed due to copyright.

I DON'T OWN HAMILTON!!! OKAY, WATTPAD??

Anyways, I hope that Hamilton isn't dead, because this has been manifesting since 2019.