Alexander Hamilton

Angelica, holding Alex's hand, sat on the first sofa. Laurens sat on the other side of him. He couldn't quite believe the small boy in front of him was the Alex he knew -  but he wanted to be there for smaller version of his friend.

The Alex he knew never talked about his childhood, Laurens only knew a few things; that he hated his father, and there was a hurricane. These things were learned after heavy drinking, and alot of coaxing.

Eliza sat next to Angelica. It hurt her that Alex wasn't comfortable around her, but she knew Angelica was very motherly and possessive, she would do anything to protect him. Peggy sat next to Eliza. She needed to be there for her sisters, and Alex had been the last person to talk to her before she died, hence she loved him like a true brother.

Lafayette and Mulligan also wanted to be with Alex, but there wasn't enough room on the sofa, so they took the second closest one.

Washington still felt bad about earlier, so he decided to take a more hands off approach. Maddison and Jefferson sat on the third sofa by themselves.

Burr had sat on the beanbag, which was suprisingly comfy. And of course, King George sat on a throne that had magically appeared.

And so, the musical had begun.

AARON BURR:
How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore and a
Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten
Spot in the Caribbean by Providence, impoverished, in squalor

Alex winced at these words. Angelica glared at Burr, "Rude much?"
Burr shrugged guiltily, he didn't write this musical.

Grow up to be a hero and a scholar?

"A hero?" Alex whispered, so soft only Laurens heard. Despite not knowing what happened to Alex, he nodded and smiled.

JOHN LAURENS:
The ten-dollar Founding Father without a father

"They put him on money?" Peggy asked Eliza, who nodded faintly.

Got a lot farther by workin’ a lot harder
By bein’ a lot smarter
By bein’ a self-starter
By fourteen, they placed him in charge of a trading charter

That's so young..." Martha sighed, clasping her husbands hand.

THOMAS JEFFERSON:
And every day while slaves were being slaughtered and carted a way

Alex fiddled with his hands nervously, he hated slavery, but he had to get money somehow.

Across the waves, he struggled and kept his guard up
Inside, he was longing for something to be a part of
The brother was ready to beg, steal, borrow, or barter

"Pretty sure that's illegal." Jefferson pointed out.

"I can't recall asking for your opinion." Angelica hissed.

"I have to survive somehow - i'll starve if i don't." Alex said, earning pitied looks from everyone.  Jefferson shut up.

JAMES MADISON:
Then a hurricane came, and devastation reigned

"Hurricane?" Alex said, hurricanes were brutal, especially in the little carribean island where he lives.

Our man saw his future drip, drippin’ down the drain
Put a pencil to his temple, connected it to his brain
And he wrote his first refrain, a testament to his pain
BURR:
Well the word got around, they said, “This kid is insane, man!”
Took up a collection just to send him to the mainland