4 - Locked → Inactive

Unit 001 speaking: "𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤, 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."

Unit 001 thinking: It will look like this.

Others who are NOT Unit 001 thinking: 'It will look like this.'

Unit 001's mainframe/AI: [It will look like this.]

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════

Unit 001 told Katsuki everything he had been planning to do alone. It would have taken him no longer than eight minutes, his plan had been that thought out.

But now that he was bringing Katsuki with him in his escape, this plan had a 100% chance of failure. Katsuki was a human with a human body, he could not survive his plan or mold his body to fit into tight spaces. There were too many ways that Katsuki would die if they tried to proceed with his original plan.

I do not want Bakugou, Katsuki to be damaged or shut down.

After going back and forth a bit with different ideas, the new and improved plan was set. Unit 001 wanted to know both their strengths and weaknesses, making the proper adjustments for an increased success rate. But of course, Katsuki did not admit to having any, so Unit 001 had to figure him out.

His eyes whirled to life and he began his almost instantaneous scan and review of Katsuki Bakugou.

Bakugou Katsuki's arms are more muscularly developed, and the skin of his hands, although seemingly smooth, is thicker than in other places. It is possible his method of combat centers around his arms and hands. The possibility of weapon use is low, though callouses could mean another activity involving the use of hands and grip. Climbing could be a possibility. Detecting oddities in his sweat.

Unit 001 cautiously touched Katsuki's hands, earning himself a confused and irritated string of whisper yells from the teen. His interface absorbed the drop of sweat he got from the touch instantly, analyzing it immediately. After a few seconds, he got a response.

[Notice: This substance bears resemblance to Nitroglycerin. It is toxic.]

"𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠𝕦, 𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚... 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦... 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕦𝕟𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝? ...𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕤... ℕ𝕚𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕝𝕪𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟... 𝕊𝕦𝕓𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖... 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕩𝕚𝕔... 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤... 𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖... 𝕒𝕟𝕕... 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠... 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥. 𝔻𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕙𝕦𝕞...?"

"How the hell did you know all that?" Katsuki eyed him suspiciously. When did he have the time to figure that out about his sweat?

"𝕋𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖... 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕... 𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕪𝕫𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥, 𝕙𝕦𝕞... 𝔻𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕦𝕟𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝, 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."

He did that when he touched his hand? Just now? In that instant? "Of course I'm fine. It's my damn quirk, Bolts for Brains." Katsuki answered a bit irritably before remembering that this kid did not understand anything about quirks five minutes ago.

"...I can blow shit up." He added after a moment, Unit 001 tilting his head slightly the way a dog does when it's confused.

"𝕀𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕟𝕠𝕨... '𝔹𝕠𝕝𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔹𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤', 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."