Jin

"Why do you look like that?"
I lift a brow, hiding my smirk as I hold my hand out for the drink pushed towards me. I sip lightly, preparing myself for what's to come soon enough.
Eric, our new usually cheery bartender, frowns at me with suspicion.
"I have no clue what you mean."
Scoffing, he wipes down the bar, sneaking looks at me. I know exactly what he's talking about. I'm covered in sweat and blood. My fists are bruised and I'm still panting a bit, trying to calm down. My white button down shirt is sticky and cooling against my skin, my sleeves rolled up and torn around my forearms.
It's truly not easy being the punisher. I'm honestly not sure which is the worse side to be on. It's much harder punishing a vampire than a hybrid, too, though. It takes slightly more effort. They have a bit more stamina...
I gulp down the rest of my drink and motion for another. Eric glares at me. I stiffen and glare back. "I don't pay you to gawk and judge. Keep your opinions and advice to yourself and pour me another fucking drink, Eric."
"You don't pay me anything. I'm simply here repaying a debt to the Kim family." Rolling his eyes, he finally does his job and I casually sip it, much less dehydrated this time around. Leaning back, I cross my legs and admire the lovely scenery of the room.
My vision is sullied, however, as an unwelcome person makes an appearance. How the hell did he get in here?! Hissing, my tail swishes restlessly. Zico grins at me as he cockily swaggers in and settles next to me. Welcome as you please as if this were his home.
Seriously? This bitch.
"How did you get in here?" Demanding, leaning away from him and glancing around for security.
He laughs and orders a drink. Really now? Yes please make yourself at home!
He raises a brow at me toasting his drink before downing it. "Where's Taehyung?"
"Busy." I spit out.
He nods slowly, stirring his drink thoughtfully. "I came to make a peace offering."
"That's a fucking joke. After everything you've done? You really think you can come in here and settle things this easily? How many times have you kidnapped me now?" I scoff. "Not to mention the others and my brother? Huh?"
He smiles. "I no longer care about that little kitten. There's something I want more now. I'm willing to make peace for a deal."
"You have a lot of nerve, asshole."
He eyes me up and down. "Where is Taehyung. I wish to speak with him not you."
I'm immediately offended. "Don't make me kick your ass out. I told you—he's busy. What kind of deal do you want?" Irritated and feeling oddly out of place. "I have every right to speak on the same level as my mate. Get over yourself."
He sucks air through his teeth. Contemplating. God, what is it now? What could he possibly want more than fucking us all over? Is this another trap?
"I will stand down and leave you all in peace. I no longer care about Taehyung or petty revenge. I'm over it now. I'd like something else...and a little assistance in a small issue." He grins.
"You are absolutely insane."
"You just now realized?" He laughs. "Nonetheless, I'd like you and Taehyung to hear me out." He puts his arms out dramatically. "I'm here alone in peace."
I frown, considering. I think about where my mate is right now and have to say it's a really bad time for a truce...
"Well...unfortunately, he's indisposed at the moment." I cough. "He's unavailable. Can't you just talk to me for now?"
He stares at me for a long moment, eyeing my appearance as if taking me in fully for the first time. "Where is he exactly? You wouldn't happen to have anything to do with him being indisposed, would you? This is kind of important, Jin." He huffs, using my actual name for once. It's shocking, really. I expected something along the lines of Taehyung's whore or bitch or play thing...yada, yada...
       I finish my drink and twist the glass between my hands. "You can't give me anything to go on right now? We'll have to have the meeting with Taehyung later..." I trail off, annoyed beyond reason as the very vampire himself casually strolls into the bar, smiling cheerily and winking at me.
       I gape at him with rage and an annoying amount of lust. Fucker. How did he manage to escape...
       He wrinkles his nose at Zico but otherwise doesn't oppose. Doesn't even seem surprised to see him. He snaps his fingers at Eric who immediately pours him a glass and slides it over to him. Gulping it down, he groans and wipes his mouth.
       "What's this about a meeting?" He leans against the bar in much too cool a fashion considering his appearance. Low ripped black jeans, shirt in tatters and marks covering most of his body. His face has seemed to already have recovered, however. He looks perfect once more. Asshole. It takes me days to recover to this degree.
      I roll my eyes. "You don't seem upset to see me here chatting with your enemy." Snidely.
       He grins, leaning towards me and pecking my lips. "Mhm. Perhaps I am. How should I react, hm?"
       I pout and hate that I'm pouting. Ugh.
       Zico watches our exchange before laughing loudly. "I'm very intrigued by your weird relationship."
       "Who the fuck are you to talk?" I bite out.
       Tae clicks his tongue. "What do you want?" Tae counters, eyeing him with immense curiosity.
        Zico taps his fingers lightly on the bar, avoiding eye contact for a long moment. "Well...as much as I'd like to keep the fun times rolling with this little cat and mouse game...I've got a little problem that could very possibly become your problem soon enough." He coughs.
      Tae frowns. "What did you do?"
      He throws his hands up. "Is wasn't me. Not this time." Clearing his throat. "Do you happen to remember...uh, Chaerin, perhaps?"
       The name doesn't ring a bell but my mate stiffens up a bit. Unnoticeable to anyone else it's so imperceptible but to me who is leaning directing against him. I look at him, concerned. He rarely reacts to anything like this.
       "You mean the bitch that was banished by our father as a child for slaughtering half our relatives." He chimes monotonously.
       "My older sister? Yep, that's the one." Zico has the gall to look embarrassed. Crazy must really run in their family. Figures.
       "Why bring her up?" Tae tenses.
       "I might have come across a sight of her recently. She's come back and as of last night...several of my men are missing. Just vanished." He sighs. "Could be a coincidence buuuut I doubt it."
        I look at my mate carefully. "Is this bad?"
        He looks back at me, seemingly unconcerned but I know my mate and he's stressed. "Perhaps. Perhaps not."
       He turns back to Zico. "If she's only bothering you and your men, what do you want from me?"
       "Are you kidding me? She's obsessed with taking over the most powerful vampire family. She was pissed when I was poised to be your partner and not her. Namjoon had no interest in her, either, and she couldn't stand it. She had a full blown tantrum that destroyed several families—yours included."
        My eyes widen in shock. Crazy vampires...
       Tae settles back, thinking. "What do you want me to do about this exactly. It sounds like a you problem."
       "Well...are you planning to take over the family for Namjoon? I heard he was thinking of giving you the thrown."
       How did he know that? I narrow my eyes but he simply smiles and winks back. Taehyung growls at him and places a hand on my shoulder. Ha.
        "That's still up to debate. It's up to him and he hasn't decided yet."
       "Well, whoever is King is going to have her be his problem if she's back. Her level of revenge is far greater than mine and much less petty. More vengeance filled. Mine was all fun and games. Hers?" He has the nerve to look shamefaced. "She honestly frightens me with her intensity to seek true revenge and power."
       "You think she's stealing your men to maybe come and attack us?" I chime in.
       Zico shrugs. "I don't know how the crazy bitch thinks buuuutttt...probably. Or she killed them for shits and giggles."
       Tae licks his lips thoughtfully. "Alright. We'll keep an eye out. What else do you want for our peace?"
       I glare at him. "How long have you been hanging around?!" Pissed.
       He smiles at me affectionately. "Long enough to make you feel upset about it, love."
        My eyes narrow angrily but I keep my mouth shut. For now.
      Zico coughs to stifle another laugh.
       I snap my head around to him and hiss. "What do you want to make you go away?!"
       He perks up instantly. Eyes filled with joy and mischief that could rival even my mate. "When Taehyung takes over as King...I want you to forcibly sever Namjoon's bond and hand Hoseok over to me. I want to claim him as my own mate."
        This time both Taehyung and I wear the same shocked expression.
        Hoseok mating Zico? What the hell is going on there?