⟨3⟩ TEASER

New Rochelle, NY
Liegth Mansion
(Light's house)
______________________

Landon closed the front door behind him as he hung his keys up beside the door, "I'm home!" he announced.

"In the kitchen!" a deep voice replied, Ash.
Landon made his way to the kitchen, deciding to walk on his ankle since the crutches were getting on his nerves.

"Hey pops, where's everyone else?" Landon asked as he sat down at the island, looking around the kitchen.

"Mm, well, your dad's in Vancouver, Leah's still with your grandparents and Ace went out to the store." Ash answered as he sucked some sauce from his thumb.

"Oh," Landon responded thoughtlessly as he reached over and stole a ravioli from Ash's plate when the older man wasn't looking.

"How was school?" the tattooed man asked as he continued to stir whatever was in the pot, which smelled pretty good.

"It was good. Oh, uh, remember I told about that guy who helped me a few weeks ago when I sprained my ankle?" Landon mentioned, earning a nod from his father.

"Well I saw him today. Turns out he's my art teacher." he answered, standing up and grabbing his backpack.

Ash nodded as if he was listening but clearly was only partially paying attention.

"I'll be in my room if you need me." Landon waved to the taller man as he started up the stairs.

"Oh Landon, don't forget. We're leaving for LA in a week, so you're gonna have the house to yourself." Ash reminded him from the kitchen.

"I remember. See you later." Landon called before hopping up the stairs all the way to his bedroom.

Landon's bedroom
_________________________

Landon dropped his backpack right beside his door and collapsed on his bed, pulling his phone out of his pocket

DMs, being tagged in posts by fans, a few emails from his manager and...
Oh, a text from Percy, Landon sat up in interest as he opened the text.

hey bro! party tmr nite at Chelsea Kane's house!
sent 17:27

Landon sighed, of course even if he didn't feel like going he had to. Everyone expected the Liegth heir to live up to his party boy legacy originally held by his biological father.

Liam Liegth was the party king. Many think he was drunk when he crashed his car 19 years ago, but Landon doesn't know and he never bothered asking his dad.