41 : Away from the city.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Mira, we're here."

She groaned as she got out of the car, holding onto the door.

"You know what's your problem ? You're sneaky." She said, glaring at him. "Yesterday I was fine and today I'm fucking sore."

After a long drive, the couple had finally arrived to the cottage.

It was smaller than what Mira expected but it looked cozy, surrounded by a beautiful garden and looking quite modern, with huge windows and a nice brown wood laced with some black and stones here and there.

"You seem to be forgetting how it's always the consequences of your own actions that brings you to moments like these." He scoffed, grabbing their bags. "Let's go."

They didn't take much clothes since they stayed here for a day only, but they did some groceries on their way here to survive.

She followed him calmly, looking around, still amazed by how beautiful this place was.

The inside was just as amazing, with the same cozy, warm, welcoming vibe, well decorated too.

"Thank you for inviting me captain because this place is cute~"

He hummed mindlessly in response, placing their personal bags on the couch before walking to the opened kitchen, putting away the few groceries they bought.

"At this point just give me your fucking kids." She said, leaning on the island countertop, facing his side.

"It's all fun and games until you accidentally manifest that by repeating it so often and then we're stuck with an unplanned pregnancy." He scoffed.

"Don't jinx it." She clicked her tongue.

A faint chuckle left his lips as he folded the eco-bags, letting her admire the view from inside, the large windows offering quite a sight.

She was grateful that he wanted her there, to see this perfect scenery from her own eyes with him.

"What's the plan today, captain ?" She asked, not looking away once.

"Well I thought we could just chill today y'know ? There's not much around as you saw, but just enjoy the environment a bit.. I love the city but getting out of it from time to time isn't half bad."

She slowly turned to him with furrowed eyebrows, causing him to completely freeze as he stared back at her, wondering if he said something wrong by the way she looked at him.

".. And you wonder why I thought you were a dad ?"

He clicked his tongue, rolling his eyes.

"Anyways, there's the hot tub outside, a pool table, a comfortable couch and a collection of old movies." He listed.