⟨4⟩

New Rochelle, NY
Liegth Mansion
Landon's bedroom
_________________________

"No way! Tell me everything!" Emma shouted excitedly.

"There's nothing to tell. That was it, I fixed the artwork and then he asked if I wanted to have lunch on Friday." Landon rolled his eyes with a shrug.

"That's not nothing!" she responded, reaching over and shaking Landon's arm with glee.

"Yeah dude, she's totally right. Maybe Mr. Kim has the hots for you." Percy added as he continued to eat literally the entire bag of chips Landon brought up.

"The hots? Who the fuck even says that anymore?" Justin, another one of Landon's friends asked looking at Percy, disgusted.

"I keep tryna' tell him, this dumb persona is like the 20's type shit." Justin's twin brother, Kaleb agreed.

"The 1920's?" Landon questioned, grabbing the ball Pep brought back to him and throwing it down, the hall once more.

Pep was his grandparents' little Maltese, sometimes he watched her whenever they were out of town.

"No, the 2020's." Kaleb responded, "ARGH! Percy, you dumb bitch!" he yelled, reaching over and hitting the blue-haired young adult in the side.

"What? I won, you fuckin' loser!" Percy yelled back, punching Kaleb in the shoulder as the tv screen showed a victory on Percy's side.

Landon rolled his eyes and climbed off his bed, grabbing the controller from Percy, "You're both fucking losers. Give me that." he restarted the match.

the next day,
New Rochelle, NY
Liegth University
Art Building
Class 0-2
_______________________

"Alright, I'll see you all on Monday. Don't forget to upload your PDFs on the class website before Sunday." Ryojin announced after the bell rang, waving to the students as they left the classroom.

"Hey bro, we're ditching the rest of school but I'll see you tonight at the party right?" Percy fist-bumped Landon as he whispered his plans.

"Yeah sure, I'll catch you later." Landon nodded, waving to Landon and the blonde girl who's name seemed to be Leslie.

Ryojin looked up from his desk, expecting his classroom to be empty but instead was greeted with Landon simply standing there as the last students left.

"Yes?" he asked expectantly, leaning back in his chair and crossing his legs.
"Um, about Friday. I completely forgot but I have an unavoidable meeting with my manager." he answered.

Which was the truth, Marcy Zyak, his talent agent and manager, wanted to meet with him about his next album's release date.

Ryojin nodded, "I see, that's fine. Would you like to reschedule or-?" he started.

"Yes, of course! I totally still want to go to lunch." Landon interrupted the older man, quickly clarifying that he wasn't simply ghosting Ryojin.

The brunet shot him a look and in a deep mannered voice ordered, "Do not interrupt me again."

Instantly Landon nodded, "Right. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." he answered, Holy shit he's scary, but like in a good way... maybe...?

"It's okay, you didn't know, but don't do it again. When are you free next?" Ryojin dismissed Landon's apology but kept in mind how Landon cowered without question.

"Um, I'm free after 3rd period. And then not again until probably Wednesday." he answered with a shrug, trying to think if he had anything else to do.

"Good, we'll go after classes end." the man answered, signaling that Landon could leave now.

"Oh and Landon," Landon turned around to face the teacher, "I don't like shrugging, I prefer real answers. Don't shrug at me." he ordered, receiving a nod from Landon.

"Yes sir. Goodbye." Landon responded with wide eyes before leaving the classroom and walking to his next period.

4 hours later, after 3rd period

Landon knocked on the classroom door, which Ryojin quickly opened, "Come on in, I'm almost done. Give me a few minutes." he said, returning to his desk.

"Alright." Landon responded, sitting in a seat right in the front row as he pulled out his phone.

"So it's Landon Laurier?" Ryojin asked, briefly looking up from his paperwork to look at Landon.

"Um, yeah. Well, technically my full name is Landon Liam Liegth-Laurier." Landon chuckled at how his entire name was L's.

"Landon Liam Liegth-Laurier?" Ryojin repeated with a frown.
"Yeah. My first name is Landon, middle Liam and then my last name is Liegth-Laurier." Landon answered with a smile.

"Liegth? Like the school?" Ryojin questioned, standing up and placing the papers into his bag to take them home.

Landon laughed again, "You're like the only person to ever ask me that, everyone else just already knows. But yep, just like the schools." he nodded, also standing up and going to the front door.

"My like great-great grandfather or something founded Liegth Corps and my dad is currently the CEO. My other dad is the CFO." he continued to explain, holding the building door open for Ryojin.

Ryojin raised his eyebrows, "You have two dads?" he questioned curiously as he led Landon to his car by placing a hand on the small of Landon's back and pushing him that way.

"Oh, uh, 3 actually. There's Light, the CEO one. Ash, he's the CFO. And then Ace, he mostly stays at home with me and my brother." Landon answered, getting into the passenger seat of the red sports car.

Ryojin nodded, looking over at Landon as he started the car, "How long are you free for?" he asked.

"Th-three hours, and then my parents will be wondering where the hell I went." Landon thought before laughing brightly.

Ryojin clicked his tongue, "Have you ever been to Bay Shore?" he placed his arm behind Landon's seat as he backed out of his parking space.

"I can't say I have." Landon answered, nervously biting his lip as he watched Ryojin calmly continue to back out of the parking lot.

"Well, how about I take you there?" he offered, switching gears with one hand and then he reached up and softly cupped Landon's chin with an endearing look before continuing to drive with both hands.

Vote and Comment!
bc so far they're beating Lash in all sexual contact....so far