Chapter Two

Min Yoongi

Yoongi  fixed his hair before he heard a knock on his office door.

"Come in." He said.

Hoseok quickly walked inside and handed him his coffee.

"Good morning sir." Hoseok said bowing.

"Are they here yet?" Yoongi asked sipping his coffee.

"Yes sir they're in the conference room." Hoseok said.

Yoongi nodded and began heading to the conference room. He stepped on to the stage and looked at all the unfamiliar places.

"Good morning, I hope you all had a good nights rest. Today you will be given a tour of the facility, you will also take your photo I.D's today. You will each have a chance to speak to me one on one and ask any questions."  Yoongi said.

Everyone nodded and followed staff members to another room. Yoongi watched as everyone smiled and posed for there photo I.d. And folded his arms.

Maleeka Winters

Maleeka smiled as she looked at her photo I.D. Rebecca tapped her shoulder and she turned around.

"Mines is so ugly." She groaned.

"Let me see." Maleeka said.

Rebecca gave her the badge and Maleeka smiled.

"It's not ugly." She said.

Rebecca rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Did you see the CEO?" She whispered.

"Yeah." Maleeka said.

"He's hot right?" She asked.

"I guess." Maleeka shrugged.

"I've heard a lot of rumors about him though." She said.

"Like what?" Maleeka asked.

"Well you see his secretary? That's Hoseok some workers call him guard dog. They say when Mr.Min say jump he's jumping." Rebecca said.

"Don't believe everything you hear Becca." Maleeka said annoyed.

She didn't believe rumors she was interested in knowing a person for who they are. Not what she's heard.

"Ok now that everyone has took there I.D. pictures, each staff member including me will be splitting you up in groups of ten for a tour." Yoongi said.

Everyone nodded as Names were called. Maleeka heard her name and looked up.

"You're with Chairman Min."

Maleeka nodded nervously as she stood with the rest of the group. Once everyone were finished the tour began.

Maleeka smiled as she looked around the different parts of the facility.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Sam asked.

"Yeah it's nice." She smiled.