𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    A DARK PRESENCE LOOMS OVER ASTRID, she could feel the breaths of the Sith Lord breathing down her neck. The mechanic inhales and exhales filling the room, mixing in with Astrid's racing heart. The warmth of the Sith's body radiates to her, reminding her just how close they were.

    "Look up, Astrid," the voice was robotic–the lack of humanity present in him sent a cold shrill down her spine. After seeing the girl blatantly ignore him, seemingly too caught up with her spinning thoughts, his mechanic voice boomed, demanding her to listen to him.

    In fear of what he'd do, she looked up to face a mirror. In the background was an eerily dark bedroom, probably where the Sith rested. Her eyes sweep over to herself.

    She looked much older than she remembered, her vibrant emerald eyes replaced with wise jade ones. Her hair was the same, except there was a glittering gold accessory placed on top of it–a crown, the crown of Apollo's Queen to be exact.

    Then her gaze moves to the Sith hovering behind her. Terror and fear grab her by the lungs, shaking them with rigor. Panic travels through her body when she drinks in their appearance, from the curly brown hair sitting at the top of his head to the small scars littering his face to the all-black suit he wore.

    Anakin Skywalker, the girl she had begun to fall for, was standing behind her as a Sith Lord.

    She stares, taken back by the sudden discovery, right into his cold yellow eyes. The harsh reds mixed with the gruesome orange to a cruel yellow–it was much different than his welcoming azure eyes.