🐊Explanation🐺🕷

8:15pm👈old date btw, ignore it
Mon, January 2nd 2023, - 3:20am
♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡

Ch.13

"........."

"What the hell mate!!" "You stay out if this!! And you! We are leaving right now!!!" Moon tried to grab sun arms again, but the animatronic pulled away.  "What is wrong with you....." Sun whispered, he didn't even make eye contact with Moon.

He walked away from him, not bothering to look back at Moon. "Get back here sundrop" Moon said quietly as his anger rose up even more. The animatronic stopped in his tracks. He sighed and turned to face him.

"I've been so nice, so kind towards you. I haven't even said anything about you and here you are, shaming me infron of every and anyone you see that you don't like for me" Sun said as tears started to form. He tired to hide the shaking from the tone of his voice. He turned and headed back.

Roxy saw the commotion as she ran toward Monty and Moon. "What happened?" She asked.

"...."

Moon said nothing as he walked after Sundrop. "Sorry guys" Minni music man said as he crawled towards the two. "What did he mean by 'going to every man'?" Monty quietly asked.

"The Club" Minni said. "The Club?" The two asked. "Sundrop and Moondrop work in the underground, or so you all call it up here 'the basement'"

"There's a underground club here!?" Roxy and Monty shouted. "Calm down, yes there is one. The company makes extra money from it" Minni explained.

"That's how you get new things every month" minni said. "Woha, I never knew. I just thought the company had extra money, not make the extra money" Roxy said. "Well, yea. Anyways, you all know know my dad, Dj music man" Roxy and Monty nodded.

"He is the Dj that works there, we have like our own versions of map bots, although they are bartenders. We let teens, adults, and parent party and hangout there."

"Ya'll give alcohol to teens!" Monty shouted. "No, we don't, only 18 and up." Minni corrected him.

"Aw dang it" he said disappointed. "Okay, so now let me answer you're question. Moon is another Dj, he fills in when my dad can't. He's also the club's bouncer, it's scary to see him mad. And sun.... well, he is a... umm... how do I put this" minni struggled to explain.

"Well, just blur it out" Both animatronics said.

Minni music man shrugged and spoke. "He's a sex toy"

Both animatronics looked at eachother. "Okay not like that!" Roxy shouted. "Well, Moon has been very moody lately. He's been.... more protective over him and who he 'works with' so I'm sorry for his behavior Monty" Minni apologized.

"No need mate. Ain't you're fault anyways" he said. "Indeed, I am surprised about how Sun works in the underground club. He doesn'tseem like the type of bot to do such thing" Roxy said.

"What.... what else does he do?" The alligator asked shyly.

"Well.... he also dances and-"

"Like a stripper?" The two shouted. "Yes" minni said with an eye brow raised. "Now I wanna have a private show from him" Monty said as he place his hand on his chin with a dirty smirk.

"You are disgusting and have no dignity for yourself" Roxy shaked her head.

"Didn't you heard the part where I said Moon is overprotective?" Monty just stood there, fantasizing. "You are dirty minded" Roxy said as she slapped his head. "Well, if you know what I'm thinking about, then don't that make you dirty mined too" he grinned at her. Roxy then just kicked him. "Ow! What the hell??"

"I'm leaving, gonna go find sunnydrop" The wolf said as she walked away. "Sunnydrop?" Monty asked. "What, it's a very catchy name" she grinned. "I'm comin' with ya!"

Roxy stopped Monty from taking a step foward. "Slow down buddy, Moon is way bigger and taller than you. Minni said he's even the club's bouncer, bet he would knock you're ass down in a second" Roxy said as she stopped him.

"Dang it you're right! Except the part where he would knock me out. I'm way stronger" He said. "Whatever man, just don't follow me nor get close to sun, moon will destroy you"

THE END
Mon, January 2nd 2023, - 3:52am

9:03PM👈old date btw, ignore it
SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES!!!!!