𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐬

"Boyfriends are overrated anyways

"Boyfriends are overrated anyways."

_________________________________________

LATER THAT DAY they were all back down in the practice room and they were about to go over the next scene.

Alaska was following behind the trio that was in front of her, Nini, Ricky, and Carlos. The girl was listening to Ricky who was constantly asking questions on how this was all supposed to work.

"If the play's over, why would we still be dancing?" Ricky asked as the group moved forward. 

Alaska didn't even have to look up to know that Nini was fighting the urge to roll her eyes at the boy.

"It's a curtain call. You're the last two to come out. We want to bring the audience to their feet." Carlos explained.

"Teach them the dance." Ricky replied making Nini quickly cut into the conversation, growing annoyed.

"Carlos? Can we wait for Miss Jenn?" Nini quickly asked, while the three suddenly stopped causing Alaska to walk right into Carlos's back.

"Give a girl a warning next time." Alaska said, as she rubbed her forehead in pain causing Nini to bite back a laugh.

"Miss Jenn is busy tracking down a prop. She's asked me to create a crescendo, people, so let's stop swirling and start twirling." Carlos chuckled.

"But why are we practicing the bows when we haven't even practiced the play?" Ricky asked making Alaska quickly cover his mouth with her hand.

"Okay as much as I love you, I think it's better if you keep your mouth shut for now." Alaska whispered causing Ricky to nod, slightly confused.

"Because you start with the hardest dance that takes the longest to learn. It's in The Big Book of Broadway." Carlos began before Gina came up behind him and continued, "page 374."

The two high fived while the rest of them watched Gina leave in confusion.

Melanie, who was right behind Gina simply shrugged at their stares before giving Ricky a quick squeeze on his arm for reassurance before following behind the girl.

"Okay, people. Let's take it from three counts of eight, right before Troy and Gabriella's entrance for the bows." Carlos instructed and with those words everyone split up.

Melanie made her way over to where the other dancers were, while Ricky and Nini made their way over to the front of the room and Alaska jogged over to the piano.