9.16

Su Wei pushed and couldn't push him. This man was the same as when he was a leopard, with all the weight of his body on him. At that time, he was only half an arm long, and Su Wei could unscrew him alone. And now, I don't know if I was raised too well by him, he is heavier than himself. The whole body is covered with a layer of vigorous muscles.

    And he felt that Ji Yuxuan's eyes staring at him became more and more strange. Just like he stared at the dishes he was cooking, his eyes were so fiery that he almost slipped his throat and swallowed saliva.

    Of course, Ji Yuxuan felt that the person in front of her was extremely tempting. He slipped his hand into Su Wei's clothes and felt the smooth and moist skin under his palm, which was more tender than any dish he had ever eaten.

    He lowered his head and whispered in Su Wei's ear, "My ears are uncomfortable, help me wash it."

    Su Wei glared at him. .Ji Yuxuan took a step closer, and the dangerous aura was in front of him. Su Wei had to agree, "You let go of my hand, if you don't let go, how can I help you."

    Ji Yuxuan then let go of his hand and tilted his head, revealing his handsome profile and chin.

    Su Wei carefully helped him wash his ears, but he was thinking that if he was still a little black panther, the tips of his ears would have started to tremble at this time.

    Ji Yuxuan kept staring at Su Wei and couldn't help gasping for breath. He felt that the smell of the person under him smelled better, and it seemed to be a particularly intoxicating cold fragrance, which penetrated into the tip of his nose as he stroked the beautiful fingers on his auricles.

    The finger gradually moved down and came to his neck. He heard Su Wei say, "Don't move, I'll wash you here too."

    Ji Yuxuan didn't gnaw, but red light flashed in his eyes, and he kept the crowd close. .A hidden agitation rose within him, and he lowered his head and bit the messing finger.

    Su Wei froze, holding back the strangeness that rose in her heart, and frowned, "Ji Yuxuan, what are you doing?" Although he didn't hurt him, the situation was too strange. He pulled his fingers out. He liked to lick himself when he was a leopard, but he is a man now.

    He said with a stern face, "Listen clearly, you can't bite me in the future. Ji Yuxuan, did you hear me?"

    Of course Ji Yuxuan heard it. But he didn't answer at all. Instead, he pressed the person even lower. He licked Su Wei's earlobe, "And the back, scratch it for me." The earlobe was round and delicate, and he wanted to put it in his mouth.

    Su Wei had to continue rubbing the man's back. He refused to let himself get up again, so Su Wei had to hold him, he couldn't see it, he just felt that the body under his hand was really mature and thick.

.He worked hard to finish the work, and under the strong comfort, Ji Yuxuan was finally willing to let him go. However, as soon as he stepped out of the bathtub, Su Wei slammed the wooden bathroom door shut.

    Su Wei finally drove the person away. Only then did he take a good bath for himself, he got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. He saw that Ji Yuxuan was already lying on the bed and fell asleep.

    He didn't say anything, climbed up to the other side and lay down, closing his eyes.

    Cheng Hai walked around anxiously in the palace tower. One of his confidants came to report with mixed feelings, "Sir, Master Wei sent someone to send the news. He said that he has found some very good chefs. It is guaranteed to be unique in the world."

    Cheng Hai glared at his subordinates coldly, the master was all lost, and it was a fart to find the chef. He asked irritably, "Is there no trace of the Lord?"