9.23

The author has something to say: Asi, hurry up and let me out!

    It's a pity that An Huajun's cry is of no use, and you have so many reasons for staring at people. You have done something, don't you know if you don't know it?

    An Huajun is very aggrieved. Jiang Cheng was very indifferent, "Don't just stand for a while, we train like this every day." He felt a little uncomfortable. After all, they all saw with their own eyes how those squad leaders ridiculed An Xia.

    This was originally An Shao's, and An Huajun didn't know it either.

    Jiang Cheng stared at the other courtyard closely, feeling very uncomfortable.

    When did a man appear beside An Xie? Why doesn't he know? That man was so imposing, the eyes that glanced at him were cold and cold. But he looked at An Xie with that kind of doting eyes.

    He was very uncomfortable, and he didn't pay attention to what An Huajun was saying.

.An Huajun opened his eyes in disbelief. He was a guide, how could he take the sentinel's request to him. The guide is so precious, how could they treat him like this.

    When Cheng Hai's left and right hands came out, he just heard this sentence, he looked up and down at An Huajun, and sneered. He is precious, I am afraid that he is putting gold on his face.

    He gave the order to the guards, "The commander said, tell them to stand up straight!" He pointed to An Huajun, "What's the matter with you, you are crooked, don't you have long bones?"

    As for how long to stand, sorry, he didn't know either.

    house.

    Ji Yuxuan held down Su Wei's hand, and no man would remain indifferent.

    Su Wei didn't care about him, he pushed Ji Yuxuan to the ground, straddled him, and stared hard at his body to find the mark. .The thick chest was not found, nor the eight-pack abs. He had also seen the back, but couldn't find it.

    Su Wei reached out to Ji Yuxuan and said to him, "Be obedient, and I'll add another basket of egg cakes for you at night."

    It's strange that Ji Yuxuan can hear it now. The person in front of him knelt on top of him, looked down at him condescendingly, his eyebrows were irresistibly charming, and there was a seductive fragrance from his body after bathing.

    Where does he need to make omelettes, he is tempting himself.

    Ji Yuxuan finally couldn't bear it any longer, her eyes were full of dark red light. Holding Su Wei's waist, he said in a low voice, "I want to bite you." Without waiting for Su Wei to react, he squeezed his wrist forward and pressed Su Wei directly under him.

    He grabbed Su Wei's chin, lowered his head and bit down.

    Su Wei was so dazed by his kiss that her hands were raised above her head. .He felt that a large hand had ripped off his belt. He gasped and pushed the man on him with all his might. He couldn't push it, and could only bite his shoulder in revenge.

    Ji Yuxuan froze all over. He licked Su Wei's earlobe and said hoarsely, "I said don't bite me, but you don't listen. Why, do you like to bite me? Do you know that there is a price to pay for biting me."

    Su Wei was almost annoyed by him. Who was the one who was so shameless just now? He kicked Ji Yuxuan with one foot. Not only did he want to bite him, but he also wanted to give him some good looks, but the man grabbed his calf.

    Ji Yuxuan couldn't help it anymore. He took a heavy breath and pinched Su Wei even tighter, "Why, you still want to kick me. You hurt me, aren't you even more unsatisfied?"