9.24

No one around him could do anything about Ji Yuxuan's unhappiness. After all, this was caused by himself, no wonder others.

    Su Wei also felt that her man's temperament was unpredictable, but she couldn't figure out what was going on. He also secretly asked Cheng Hai and Master Wei, both of them smiled wryly and shook their heads, watching this good show endlessly.

    An Huajun took the soup he cooked, and under the leadership of the attendant of the military tower, he avoided the crowd and entered a room.

    This is the bedroom of the top commander of the military tower. He didn't know what was going on, and the other party suddenly called him to see him. An Huajun walked in, and there was a middle-aged man sitting inside. The attendant closed the door, and after a while, there were bursts of gasps from inside.

    The attendant guarding the door suddenly showed a hint of mockery. .This man, An Huajun, shows off his crafts everywhere. Today he was called by the commander in chief, and tomorrow he was called by the deputy commander in chief. Now he has finally managed to attract the attention of the most powerful person here, and he still looks like he doesn't know anything about it. Appearance, it is really a means of pretending to be a good white lotus. He pouted inwardly, hearing that he was that Jiang Cheng's unmarried partner, which was really sad without knowing it.

    He records every observation here. When I turned around, I reported it to Cheng Hai.

    Jiang Cheng finished the battle training with others on the training ground. Walking back to the dormitory, I was very depressed to find that An Huajun was not there. Since they settled in the military tower, An Huajun was very well behaved at first, and he didn't go anywhere except waiting for him to come back. But within half a month, he felt bored and wanted to find something to do. He was the best at cooking and passed the exam in no time.

.This is incredible. At first, it was just someone who was curious to taste it, and then it seemed that they were enchanted. It must be something made by An Huajun. Once passed on, many sentinels named him by name and wanted to eat what he made. This was originally not bad, after all, everyone was envious, making Jiang Cheng feel very proud of his face. Until one day, he heard some rumors.

    Jiang Cheng was very annoyed, but An Huajun insisted that others were jealous of him. He could barely hold back his anger.

    An Huajun screamed, and the middle-aged man behind him let him go. An Huajun lay in the commander's arms, hooking his neck, "Just tell me when the Lord will come. I promise not to tell me."

    Commander has just finished enjoying the ecstasy, but he still has the self-control and is still a little sober. .If you leak top secrets, you will lose your head. He only reassured him, "Don't worry, darling, I will put what you made in. Tomorrow night, the rulers of the Gong family and the Shan family will come over again, so be prepared."

    An Huajun's eyes lit up, and his face became better.

    Ji Xuanyuan laughed after hearing Cheng Hai's report. Cheng Hai's back froze, and he mourned for that An Huajun in his heart. This man even put his mind on the Lord. Ji Yuxuan said lightly, "It's time for the Gong family and the Shan family to be replaced. You know what to do."

    I've been there so many times, it's time for everyone to enjoy it together.

    He waved Cheng Hai back, got up and went back to Su Wei's room. Su Wei is teaching the little black panther, because it is bullying the white dove again, this time grabbing someone else's butt to watch. When he saw Ji Yuxuan come in, he glared at him fiercely, "Ji Yuxuan, can you restrain yourself!"