35

i be reading y'all comments and some of y'all said y'all be forgetting about the story😭 I be slacking on writing but damn y'all be forgetting?!

Houston Texas
Azyah Cooks
2months later...

It was 2 months later and I was officially 4 months pregnant with twins. It was still so crazy to me that I was having twins but I kinda expected it. Everything was going pretty good right now.. Omarion was spoiling me and was so excited to find out the gender of the babies he really didn't want me to do anything but sit in the house all day but I was still doing stuff just not much.

My sister had her baby girl 2 months ago and her name was Treasure which was so cute.. and she was so beautiful. Right now my mama was outta town helping her with everything and making sure she was okay. But other than that life has been great the babies are healthy I'm healthy and that's all that matters.

Right now I was sitting in the living room eating cheese and cheese itz watching the jerry springer show. Omarion was out with his homeboys and my girls were on the way over to the house since I didn't feel like leaving. As I was watching tv the doorbell rung.

"I'm coming" I said putting my snacks to the side

I got up and walked to the door and looked out the peep hole to see Aaliyah and Znuie. I unlocked the door and opened it letting them in.

"Hey baby mama!" Znuie said

"Hey" I said smiling

"Look at the little babies growing!" Aaliyah said rubbing my stomach

As you can tell everybody is excited that I'm having twins I guess it's cause they don't have to push them out and I do.

"It smell so good in heee" Znuie said sitting on the couch

"I just cleaned" I said slowly sitting down

"Omarion gone kill you if he find that out" Aaliyah said

"Girl that's why we not gone tell him" I said

"Okay so about my birthday party since we couldn't do anything on my actual birthday" Znuie Said

"Stop asking. " Aaliyah said

"So y'all really not gone tell me?" Znuie asked

"Why would we?" I asked

Znuie birthday was two weeks ago but she didn't do anything she wanted to do because she didn't want to leave me out. We were throwing a surprise party this weekend for her but we just kept telling her we wasn't but I think she know something.

"Fine fine" Znuie said

"Okay so your gender reveal, we need to start planning it" Znuie said

"I know.. I've already been thinking of plans and stuff" I said

"And you haven't told us?" Aaliyah asked

"I was going to today.." I said

"Get to talking then" Znuie said