1.1 Little brat

In the dark space of nothingness, Wu Bai looked at his hands as white as tofu with a look of surprise. He remembered that he was obviously over seventy years old, and the skin on his body was definitely not so good.

    By the way, he still remembered that he and his husband Xiao Zimo had agreed on the next life, and he lay in his husband's arms and closed his eyes happily.

    He looked around, it was pitch black, and there was only a beam of white light not far away. A book was floating under the white light. Wu Bai took a few steps towards the beam and found a few words written on the cover of the book.

    Wu Bai didn't dare to move, he stood there and carefully looked at everything around him, waiting silently.

    With the passage of time, there was no change in the surroundings, Wu Bai found a place to sit down at will, and sorted out his thoughts by the way.

.He was born in a small village under the jurisdiction of the Great Wei Kingdom since he was a child. Because he was a little brother, his parents didn't like him since he was a child, but his family liked to dictate to him.

    Until he was fifteen years old, there was a family in the village who was looking for someone to have a wedding. His parents promised him to marry him for the money. If the wedding was successful, everyone would be happy. The ghosts have nothing to do with them.

    His family didn't like him for a long time, but now they have found a good reason to send him out.

    Wu Bai married with an uneasy mood. Fortunately, God favored him. He was successful, his husband's health improved day by day, and he became very motivated. He also became a symbol of good fortune in the village, not in his mother's mouth. debt collector.

.During that time, many families in the village who held weddings warmly invited Wu Bai to visit their homes, so as to add some blessings to their children.

    After getting married, he was loved and respected by his husband, and his parents-in-law were also very kind. The husband was the champion of high school, and he became the wife of the champion. After that, Xiao Zimo was promoted step by step to become the prime minister, and he won the first-rank title for him, and he became the envy of all the brothers. The object, the people no longer hate the little brother as much as before, thinking that the little brother is unlucky, and many people start to pay attention to the little brother.

    Looking back on his life, Wu Bai had no regrets, and in the end he was lying in his husband's arms, smiling and closing his eyes.

    But he didn't know why he suddenly appeared in this unfamiliar space after his death and returned to his youthful appearance.

.Time passed slowly, and Wu Bai didn't know how long he had been in this empty space. He began to try to walk away from the light source, but unfortunately he was stopped by an invisible light screen before he took a few steps.

    In desperation, he thought that he had already died once, and he had nothing to fear, so he turned his eyes to the book floating under the beam.

    Looking at the words 'the general's little sweetheart running with the ball' in the paper, Wu Bai guessed that this should be the book that his husband mentioned to him.

    Wu Bai tentatively reached out to the book of words. After a while, there was no change. Then he slowly opened the book and read page by page.

    After reading the last page, Wu Bai found that this book was about a life-and-death romance between a general and an official brother.

.Roughly speaking, this official brother was in a relationship with the general because he was not careful. Later, the general went to the battlefield due to war and suddenly disappeared. But at this time, the official brother was diagnosed with a happy pulse. He had the heart to let him suffer the pain of miscarriage, so he found a little official who was innocent and easy to handle, and married this little brother to the other party.