⟨6⟩

2 hours later,
Manhattan, NYC, NY
Kim Ryojin's apartment
_____________________________

"Right," Ryojin stood up with a sigh, "thank you for helping me out Landon. I'll give you a ride back home." he held out a hand which Landon grabbed with a smile.

"It's fine, I took my car so you can just drive me back to the school." he told the older man, grabbing his jacket and slipping it back on.

"Landon. About the whole sex thing, I hope there's no hard feelings or anything-" Ryojin called to the redhead as Landon climbed back into his car.

"Yeah, no. Don't worry, I'm fine, I didn't mean to make anything weird." Landon brushed him off, both interrupting and shrugging at the older man.

Ryojin gripped firmly onto Landon's jaw and forced the teen to look at him, "I told you about shrugging at me. And on top of that, you interrupted me too." he pointed out in a deep voice, staring down Landon's silver eyes with his dark brown ones.

"I-I apologize." Landon breathed out as his heart beat heavily against his ribcage and his breath quickened.

"When you do those things it makes it harder for me to not want to punish you." Ryojin admitted, staring into Landon's eyes before he slowly pushed their lips together.

Landon lifted his hands to Ryojin's shoulders, deepening their kiss by allowing the older man to slip his tongue into Landon's mouth.

Ryojin separated their lips after leaving a lasting impression by slowly sucking Landon's tongue till it felt numb.

The teacher pulled back and covered his own mouth, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that- or did that. I'm- I'll take you home." he panicked before quickly starting up his car and pulling out of the garage.

"Mr. Kim? I'm not mad or anything. And I'm not like gonna tell anyone if that's what you're worried about." Landon looked over at him as if trying to telepathically figure out what was going on with the man.

Ryojin shook his head as he tightly gripped the steering wheel and clenched his jaw, "It's not you, Landon. I just have a hard time controlling myself around the things that I want." he explained.

The things he wants? Does that mean he wants me? Landon thought, continuing to stare at Ryojin who was desperately trying to keep his eyes and hands solely focused on driving.

"Cookie, please stop staring at me. I'm trying very hard not to pull this car over and ravish you right here in the middle of New York." Ryojin pleaded, briefly looking over at Landon before grabbing even tighter onto the steering wheel as if trying to fuse his hands into it.

Landon nodded and turned to look out of the window, trying to calm his racing heart and speeding mind.

What did he mean by punish me? Oh god, what am I getting myself into? And why the hell do I want nothing more than to look back at him just so he can hold up his threat? Landon nervously tapped his foot against the flooring as he bit his finger, continuing to stare out the window.

Because no matter how curious he was, some part of him just wouldn't let him disobey Ryojin, no matter what.

The rest of the drive back to New Rochelle was silent except from the wind since the top was down, and Ryojin making excessive groaning and wincing noises.

Landon wasn't quite sure why he was making noises but he couldn't look over because Ryojin had asked him not to.

New Rochelle, NY
Liegth University
Parking lot
________________________

Ryojin pulled into the parking lot and quickly turned off the car, clearing his throat, "You follow orders really well." he said, still facing the road though.

"Um, thank you..? I guess I should get going, goodnight sir." Landon unbuckled his seat belt and opened the door to get out but Ryojin pulled him back inside the car.

Once more he grabbed Landon by his face and the back of his neck, pulling him in for a small heated kiss.

Ryojin breathed heavily, "I love when you call me 'sir'. Could you do it more often?" he asked, staring deeply in a pleading way into Landon's eyes with their foreheads pressed together.

Landon nodded, unable to speak from how much his throat was tense and his mouth was dry.

Ryojin quickly moved backwards, almost as if pressing himself against his seat as a restraint, "I'm so sorry. I'll see you Monday."

Landon frowned but nodded and climbed out of the car anyways, Why the hell did he just apologize again? Like he doesn't mean to kiss me or something? Oh my god! my teacher just kissed me! TWICE!

New Rochelle, NY
Liegth Mansion
_______________________

"Hey, your dad's on the phone!" Ash called from the living room once he heard the front door close.

Landon jogged into the living room, leaning onto the couch behind Ash so he could get a view of the phone Light was facetiming from.

"Hey dad, how's Vancouver?" Landon smiled, pushing the thoughts about Ryojin into the back of his mind for this moment.

"It's great, starting to get cold though. How's school going?" he asked, running a hand through his long brown hair that had little streaks of black in it.

"It's whatever," Landon rolled his eyes for exaggeration, "kinda boring until another group of fans find out that's where I go to school and swarm me again." he reminded them of that one time in high school when he was flash mobbed.

"I told you not to be a singer." Light responded sassily.
"Well, you wanted me to take over the company at 18, this is my loophole." Landon responded with a shrug, quickly catching that and stopping himself even thought Ryojin was nowhere in sight.

"No, your loophole is you maintain your GPA in college." Ash cut in, looking over his shoulder to give Landon a look.

Landon rolled his eyes once more, "And I'm doing just that. I have homework so I'm gonna go, bye dad!" he waved with a smile.

"I'll see you later Landy, love you!" Light answered, blowing his son a kiss with a wave.

Landon seemingly dodged the kiss with a laugh before leaving the living room and his fathers by themselves.

Vote and Comment!
bc I've got like zero ideas rn