Volume 1: Weapon of Choice

Toma Hisoka

The class was in a state of disarray. Although most of the boys finally agreed to cooperate, the three idiots still have no intention of joining in the study group.

Kushida was not an option, I just don't trust her enough. However, Ayanokouji presented me with getting Matsushita Chiaki's help, so I decided to look through her behavior. Whenever she was out with Karuizawa's friend group, I'd tail her to see how she acts.

Overall, she's the average gyaru, but that was in public. Whenever Shizuko and I were the ones to go out, I can see her sometimes, hiding behind a wall, acting oblivious inside a store, that kind of stuff. She's come to suspect us for some reason, and that's been even more true ever since May 1st.

Today, I decided to confront her, with evidence ready in case she denies it.

"Matsushita-san, could you come with me for a second?" I heard Shizuko saying through our phone call.

"Sure, is there  problem?" Matsushita replied.

"Not a problem, I just need to talk to you, alone."

The two went silent so I just ended the call. I put out my GPS system and saw that Shizuko was coming my way. I leaned on the wall and waited for them to arrive, which made me think for a little.

What should we do after we get Matsushita to help? Should we reveal Ayanokouji to her or should we not? What about with Kushida and Horikita? One of them I can't trust, the other annoys me to hell. I'd have to ask Ayanokouji for further instructions, all I know is that he's handling the three idiots with Kushida's help, despite all my warnings.

Now for Hirata, honestly I don't know what to do with him. If I can deduce that a guy like him is trustworthy and competent, I may consider having him as an ally. Sure everyone in the class should be one big team, but there are too many factors to consider before deciding that.

Factors such as Kushida's way too kind nature, the three idiots being uncooperative, Horikita's superiority complex, Hirata's pacifism, Kouenji's narcissism, Matsushita's stalking, Ayanokouji's nonchalance and lastly, me and my sister not wanting to openly help because of those factors.

What a weird and wacky class huh? Anyway we should just eliminate those problems one by one, starting with Matsushita.

"We're here."

Shizuko appeared from around the corner, Matsushita right behind her.

"Eh? What's Toma-kun doing here?"

I stood up straight and walked towards them.

"You knew this was going to happen sooner or later Matsushita." I said.

"K-Knew what exactly?"

I showed her my phone and swiped through images of her in the surrounding area. One of the photos even had her looking straight at the camera.

"You were stalking us, I want an explanation."

"Um, what on earth are you talking about? It looks to me like I was just in the area while you two were walking around."

"You decline Karuizawa-san's invite to hang out whenever niisan and I walk out of the classroom." Shizuko said.

"Eh!? You could hear us from outside?"

"You weren't exactly being quiet."

"How does that connect with me stalking? I just wanted to have some alone time is all." Matsushita said with a nervous smile.

"Most of these photos are from after May 1st already subsided. I saw your reaction, you looked shocked and disappointed when sensei explained that we were all defects."