Ch21~ You can never fail!

Is chapter me shayad grammar mistakes ho..  Had se zyaada.   To kripya maaf karein🙏

Karan was sitting by the window, lost in his deep thoughts...  After they got the confirmation that the one in the house isn't Shivam but an imposter, it was clear that KD and SR had been really close to them for a long time..  But no one could catch them.. He was also in a doubt regarding something..  And if it turns true, then...

He was so lost that he didn't realise when monami came into the room.  Monami called karan but she didn't get any response..  She went and back hugged him.. Her hands on his chest and chin on his shoulder.. Karan's trance broke.. He realised their position.. Without speaking anything else, he kept his own hands on hers and rested his head on her chest by closing his eyes..

Monami could sense the tension Karan had. Without asking anything else, she started caressing his hair with one hand.. She knew he needed some space.. Karan did feel a bit relaxed as monami kept caressing his hair..

Mo: (softly) Karan..
Karan opened his eyes and look at her.

Mo: Sid aaya tha.. Tumhein bulane ke liye.. Kaha ki tumne shaam ko meeting bulai hai sabki..

K: han monami.. Wo.. Me pata nahi kaise bhul gaya tha..  Me abhi aata hoon..

Karan was about to get up when monami pulled him back and hugged him tightly, as if protecting him from the world! Giving him the peace amongst all the tensions he is carrying..  Karan too buried his face in her stomach and hugged her by her waist..

Monami caressed his hair again and said..

Mo: Zyaada tension mat liya karo karan..  I believe in you.. I know tum KD aur SR ko jald se jald pakad loge..

K: What if i fail monami

This question shook monami.. Karan was doubting himself... She composed herself and sat down beside Karan.  She cupped his face and made him look into her eyes..

Mo: tum desh ke sabse bahadur agent, spl agent karan shergil ho, Apni team ke leader Karan sir ho, Bhaiya aur bhabhi ki himmat ho, Baby ke Agent Shera,uske idol ho.. Aur meri..  Meri to puri duniya ho.. Mere bestfriend, mera support system, meri strength ho tum Karan..  Tumhein phir bhi lagta hai ki TUM..  THE KARAN SHERGIL..  TUM FAIL HOGE.. Jaao jaao..  Wo KD aur SR ke sapne me bhi tum fail naa ho..  Hakeekat me kahan hoge?  You can never fail in doing your duty Karan❤

Karan hugged her tightly once again.. Monami's words always gave him the peace he wanted... She understood him like no one else..

Aftersome time, karan broke the hug.  Monami kissed his forehead and he left to the meeting room...  Others were already there in the room...  By the time he reached, he had changed his expressions.. He was back to the khadoos mode once again! 

K: Should we start the meeting?

All: Yes Sir

K: Nisha? (he asked if she is fine now)

Ni: Yes sir.. I am good..  You may proceed..

K: Faizi..  Call recordings...

Faizi nodded and started the call recordings of Kd and Sr.

K: Do baatein..  Pehli.. In recordings se saaf pata chalta hai ki Jisse hum aajtak KD samajh rahe the..  Wo KD kabhi tha hi nahi.. It was someone else..  KD ladki hai.. 

Dusri,  uss din jab me school me KD se mila tha..  To wo KD nahi tha..  Wo Kd ke getup me SR hi tha..  Kyunki uss din mene ek ladke se baat ki thi.. And agar Saksham ki voice ko thoda sa deep voice banane ke liye edit karein..  To his voice resembles the voice of fake KD..

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें