Shot 2

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar 's anger on Swara for breaking his swear, he broke their relationship and decided to live as strangers but act as husband wife in front of world. Swara ' s determination to get his forgiveness as she did everything to prove his innocence only.

In Karma Industry!

Sanskar sitting on his char recalled morning incident when Swara was looking at him holding pain in his eyes. He is trying to divert his mind from her by putting his attention to his work but unable, her sad face is revolving in his mind. He recalled the tear which fall from her eyes when he avoided her and drive the car.

Sanskar: ( holding his head ) why I am thinking about her? Who always gave me pain. No this time i will not melt! I will not come in tears. Every time you can't play with my feelings Swara. You can't.

He jerking her thoughts start working to avoid her any thoughts.

The day goes hectic for both of them. Swara engrossed herself in household work to compose her heart pain while Sanskar engrossed himself in his office work.

Clock strikes 12pm! Swara see it and start making lunch for Sanskar.

Ragini : ( see her making lunch) oh so you are making lunch for Sanskar?

Swara just nod yes and again become busy in her work.

Ragini : good! Swara please can you make food for Laksh ji and  papa ji also.

Ram resigned from Maheshwari Industry and now stay at home as Sanskar told now his son is there to take care of everything.

Swara : I am making food for my husband. You can also make food for your husband and father in law. ( fuming her by her answer) and yes as I already started making, make after me.

AP : No way! My daughter in law will make food first. You make later for Sanskar. This home is mine.

Swara : this home is also mine badi Maa! My father in law Ram prashad Maheshwari also have equal right on this mansion like bade papa. ( shutting her mouth).

Both go out fuming!

AP : this Swara started speaking so much.

Ragini : don't worry Maa! I will again trap her in my sister's love. She is a emotional fool. ( both smirked at each other).

Swara make food and packed in lunch box and drive for Sanskar 's office.

In Karma Industry!

Sanskar is trying hard to divert his mind from Swara but still her face coming in his mind. He palm his face frustratedly.

Suddenly he feels a sensation in his heart. He looks and find a shadow on floor and find Swara standing on door.

Sanskar : ( monologue), huh! Seems I am thinking so much about Swara that now I have started assuming her also. ( to Swara) why you came? Go!! If I am angry on real Swara then I am angry on this assuming Swara also, earlier also you used to trouble me by coming in front of me like a shadow then you used to flew when I come to you. I know you are only my assumption. You are not real.

Swara : huh! What are you saying Sanskar?

This make Sanskar come in sense! Whenever earlier he used to assume her. She never speak anything just she used to smile at him and when he used to come to her, she flew away but she never speak anything.