1.9

After the family returned home, Father Wu hurriedly went to the Wang family to return the ox cart. Today's incident really frightened him. Fortunately, the ox was finally found, otherwise he really didn't know how to report to the Wang family. explain this thing.

    During dinner, Father Wu talked about this matter with his family. After listening to it, everyone was scared for a while, and Wu Furang even scolded Zhan Hongfei for losing his conscience.

    On the other hand, Father Wu and Wu Bai seemed to be calmer at the moment because they had already been frightened.

    The next day, Brother Wu went to the academy again, but nothing happened to him in the academy, but when he came back, he brought back news that the uncle who guarded the side of the academy was dismissed from the academy.

.After Wu Kangan came back, Wu Zi and Wu Bai analyzed, he felt that the uncle must be because of the incident yesterday, and he was not good at taking care of him, so he was angered by the college, so he was dismissed. There was still some regret in his mouth. The uncle was a little wronged. All of this was his own fault. If he hadn't quarreled with Zhan Hongfei yesterday morning, this should not have happened.

    Although it is very important to maintain a pure heart, Wu Bai intends to let Second Brother Wu go into a career in the future. Now that he is so simple, he will not be eaten by those colleagues in the future, and there will be no bones left.

    After thinking of this, Wu Bai decided to tell the truth of the matter to the other party, and he said, "Second brother, do you really think that the uncle who is the gatekeeper is innocent?  Zhan Hongfei's driver brought it in from outside. The cow we brought was so big, as long as he wasn't blind, he would definitely be able to see the cow being brought outside, but the uncle was when we asked him about the whereabouts of the cow. , not only did not take the initiative to inform us that the ox was taken out of the academy by the coachman, but also misled us that the ox was probably hiding in a corner of the academy. Do you think the mountain chief and the others just fired him because the uncle was not in good care? ? Do you think the mountain chiefs have such a small bearing? You are wrong, the mountain chief and the others value the quality of a person more! "

    Wu Kangan, who was proud of his analysis just now, seemed to be poured down by a bucket of cold water after listening to Wu Bai's words. He suddenly realized that he was not thinking well about these matters in life. .

.Seeing Wu Kang'an's appearance of being hit hard, Wu Bai thought that the other party was not saved, but could be saved. Thinking that he couldn't hit people too hard, Wu Bai praised: "Second brother, in fact, you are not completely The analysis is wrong, the mountain chief and the others did dismiss the uncle because of what happened yesterday."

    Seeing his younger brother speak to comfort him, Wu Kangan suddenly felt that he had almost walked into a dead end just now and couldn't get out. He was analyzing things superficially, but he found that his third brother's analysis of these things was very powerful. The third brother is willing to give him one or two pointers, and he will definitely improve.

    Sages often say, "My life has a cliff but no end", so he should take it as a warning.

    He didn't analyze some things in place, but isn't this also his little brother? .He is now learning more from his younger brother, and he will definitely learn different things, which are not things he can easily learn from books.

    Seeing that he proposed to learn from him the internal analysis of various things in life, Wu Bai said in his heart: this is really drowsy, and he will send pillows. What about the notices coming?

    The opportunity was presented to Wu Bai like this, of course he couldn't fail to seize it.

    The reason why he didn't mention those notices to Wu Kangan after he came back yesterday, on the one hand, because of the ox cart, Wu Kangan was also frightened, he planned to let the other party relax his emotions, on the other hand, he hadn't thought about it yet. How to ask the other party to read the notice.