1.13

Xiao Zimo didn't know what was going on with him. He had always been indifferent to emotional matters, but recently it was different. He found that he had a different feeling for this little brother named Bai Geer.

    Although the two people have not said a few words since they met, there seems to be an inexplicable voice in his mind telling him that this is the person you are looking for.

    "Mr. Xiao, we are leaving now." Wu Bai's crisp voice woke Xiao Zimo from his thoughts.

    But it turned out that the doctor had already applied ointment to treat abrasions to Wu Bai, and Wu Bai and the others planned to leave.

    For the first time, Xiao Zimo had an urge to keep the other party, but he couldn't find an excuse and could only let the other party go.

    ......

.The shopkeeper of the jade shop was sitting in front of the counter and dialing the abacus beads, but his eyes stayed on the tea table beside him. There was a person sitting there, it was Xiao Zimo, who was drinking tea one by one with a cup of tea, his face piled up. Full of melancholy, he drank the tea as if it were wine.

    From the day he saw Brother Bai and the others, he hadn't seen each other for three days.

    Although he has already sent his servants to find out where the other party lives now, and also knows that the two people who accompanied Brother Bai that day were his father and brother, he still did not come to the door.

    He knows that he can't bring disaster to Brother Bai. His parents have already selected a suitable marriage partner for him in the capital. If he goes to Brother Bai now, he will definitely find Brother Bai after his parents know about it. Thinking of this, Xiao Zimo put down the teacup and went straight upstairs.

.It's just that not long after he went upstairs, Wu Bai walked into this jade shop.

    Wu Bai came to this shop this time for two purposes. The first purpose was naturally to see if he could meet Xiao Zimo here again, but he didn't see Xiao Zimo after he came in.

    There was a hint of loss in Wu Bai's eyes, but he soon regained his spirits, because he came here for another purpose.

    The shopkeeper was startled when he saw Wu Bai walking in from the door. He quickly glanced in the direction where Xiao Zimo was sitting just now, and found that the other party was no longer drinking tea there, so he put his heart back in his stomach.

    He didn't want Xiao Zimo to have anything to do with Wu Bai at all. After all, if Xiao Zimo really fell in love with Wu Bai and brought him back to the capital, the main husband of the capital would definitely be the first to hold on. passed him.

.So when Wu Bai walked in, he didn't want to entertain him. If it weren't for the fact that there were a few other sporadic customers in the store, he even wanted to drive him out directly.

    Thinking that Xiao Zimo might go downstairs at any time, wouldn't it be bad if he saw Wu Bai, so the shopkeeper put up a smile and said to Wu Bai, "This little brother, what do you want to buy? Do you want to buy jade? I'll recommend it to you." After the recommendation is over, you should leave here quickly, since you can't afford it anyway.

    Although the shopkeeper greeted him with a smile, Wu Bai could still see his dislike for him. He wondered in his heart that he had not offended the other party?

    Forget it, forget it, he came here today to do business, not to make others like him.

    Thinking of his purpose, Wu Bai took out a piece of paper from his sleeve and handed it to the shopkeeper.