1.14

The two walked in the carriage towards the small courtyard of the inn. When they passed a teahouse on the way, Wu Bai asked the coachman to stop the carriage.

    He invited Xiao Zimo, "Young Master Xiao, I wonder if I can invite you in for a cup of tea?"

    Hearing Wu Bai's words, Xiao Zimo nodded his head immediately.

    So the two entered the teahouse, went up to the second floor, and asked for a private room.

    After Xiao Er brought the tea in and exited, Wu Bai sat on the chair opposite Xiao Zimo, looking down from the window, listening to Mr. Storyteller's story, and said casually, "Speaking of me and I Young Master Xiao is also considered to be destined, but he has not officially introduced himself, plus Young Master Xiao helped me like this today, I feel really sorry for it."

.Wu Bai paused, then said, "My name is Wu Bai, I live in Xingfeng Village, Nanping Town, Qinghuai County, I am fifteen years old this year, and I am not married yet."

    After hearing Wu Bai's self-introduction, Xiao Zimo's heart burst into flames. He couldn't help guessing whether the other party was talking about something, but he carefully observed the other party's expression, but found that the other party looked natural, as if he didn't know what he said just now. How shocking you are.

    Xiao Zimo laughed in his heart, and then introduced himself: "Xiao Zimo is from the capital, and his parents are still alive, and he has many brothers."

    "Oh? Young Master Xiao didn't introduce whether he was married or not. Could it be that he has already got married, so it's inconvenient to say more?" Wu Bai saw that Xiao Zimo didn't reveal his marriage situation as he wished, and his heart froze, holding the cup. His hand tightened involuntarily and secretly, and decided to ask directly.

.He decided that if the other party really had a family in this life, even if the other party was the husband of his previous life, then he would never pester the other party.

    When Xiao Zimo heard that the other party suspected that he had a family, he quickly distanced himself and said, "No, I'm not married, it's just..."

    "Just what?" Wu Bai loosened the teacup and asked.

    "It's just that the elders in the family have shown me a family and are urging me to go back and get married." Xiao Zimo did not dare to look at Wu Bai's eyes.

    He felt that he was too despicable, even though the family had already agreed to a marriage for him, but he was here to hook up with other little brothers.

.But he quickly explained: "Brother Bai, you believe me, that's really not my intention, I don't want to marry the other party, so I will go against their ideas and come to Lizhou Mansion, but I think This is the fate between the two of us, and now the person I want to marry is you."

    Wu Bai's face softened and he asked, "Your elders wouldn't want you to marry me, right?"

    "Don't worry, I will solve these matters, and I will never let you suffer any grievances." Xiao Zimo assured.

    Next, the two confirmed each other's intentions, and said something for a while before Xiao Zimo reluctantly sent Wu Bai back.

.When Wu Bai returned to the small courtyard in the carriage, there were many people in the courtyard. They all saw it. After the carriage left, most of the people in the courtyard gathered around, trying to find out who sent Wu Bai back. , the Wu family's father and son are naturally among them.

    But Wu Bai didn't want to tell outsiders about himself, so he said to Father Wu and the two of them: "Father, second brother, you come with me, I have something to tell you alone." Walk around the room.