1.15

Wu Kangan didn't have time to answer, because he was stunned by this huge surprise.

    I saw the private room next to them making noise.

    "Who is this Wu Kangan?"

    "Yeah, why haven't I heard of such a person before."

    "Didn't you hear? The other party is from Qinghuai County, not the same county as us. It's normal that you haven't heard of it."

    "Cut, after I came to Fucheng, I sent someone to inquire. There is no such person as Wu Kangan among the famous students in Qinghuai County."

    "Okay, okay, let's stop guessing. We won't know who the other party is in a while. Let's go over and take a look."

    As soon as these words came out, everyone calmed down and patiently waited for Wu Kangan's response, wanting to see which private room would speak.

.But it was destined to disappoint them. Wu Kangan was stunned for a while, and did not answer immediately. On the contrary, the shop assistant downstairs sometimes sent something to the small courtyard where the Wu family lived, so he knew Wu Kangan. He also knew which private room Wu Kangan was in, so he went upstairs with the Annunciation and entered Wu Kangan's private room.

    Wu Kangan woke up when he saw the good news come in.

    "Congratulations to Wu Xiucai for winning the tenth place in the government exam." The two people who announced the congratulations congratulated.

    Wu Bai, who was beside him, quickly rewarded them with the money bag he had prepared in advance.

    After the person who announced the good news left, Wu Kangan shouted excitedly: "Father, Brother Bai, did you hear that? I got hit, hahahaha..."

    Wu Kangan laughed out loud, and was just overheard by the people in the private room next door.

.Wu Bai also reacted to this problem. Now that he already knew the results, he wanted to go back to the small courtyard earlier, pack his things, and go home earlier. He didn't want Wu Kangan to entangle with other scholars here too much, so as not to cause troubles.

    He quickly dragged Wu Kangan downstairs and left the private room.

    When Father Wu saw that his two sons were going to leave, he naturally followed behind and went downstairs.

    After the three returned to the small courtyard, Wu Kangan told the master about his situation, and the master encouraged him to let him leave, not surprised.

    For something as important as the results of the government examination, the Master naturally sent someone to help him watch it, so he had long known that Wu Kangan was admitted as a scholar and was ranked high, and he was surprised and surprised.

.For the Master, he is more optimistic about the other two students this time, but this time the ranking of those two students is after Wu Kangan. Although there is not much difference, the Master is also extremely shocked. Of course, shocked After that, it was joy, after all, Wu Kangan was also a student he brought.

    The masters brought a total of thirteen students to participate in the government exam this time, but only four were selected, and one of them passed the exam while hanging from the back of the car.

    In fact, according to the master's pre-expectation, two people were very satisfied if they could pass the test, but this time their academy was able to pass the entrance examination for four people, and the masters woke up laughing in their sleep.