1.16

Because Dong's mother made a fuss, Wu's father was not in the mood to invite the people in the village to eat. He thought that he usually ran around for the big and small affairs of the village, and in the end there were still people who would believe Dong's mother's nonsense, and he only felt chilled.

    Wu Bai understood why some people agreed with Mother Dong's words in the first place, but it was because of the jealousy of those people. How could those people really believe what Mother Dong said.

    He had seen such a scene as early as in his previous life. At that time, his husband was also the first scholar in the village. After that, he didn't know how many people came to their house. It implies that his husband can only stop at being a scholar.

.But fortunately, his husband was not disturbed by those people. Not only was he admitted to the top spot, but he finally became the prime minister with less than one person and more than 10,000 people. Gotta go in.

    Those people worry about his husband finding them to settle accounts all day long, but his husband disdains to have the same knowledge as those people. After becoming an official, he will not go back at all except to go back to his hometown to worship the elders during the New Year, which also makes those who want to flatter. His husband's popularity jumped.

    Although Mother Dong disturbed the interest, the family still wanted to celebrate, so the Wu family simply prepared two tables of meals, invited the neighbors who were close to each other, and the maiden family of the two sister-in-law and husband, everyone. Enjoyed the meal together.

.Xingfeng Village was formed by refugees more than 20 years ago, so the Wu family did not have any clansmen or anything. Most of the villages were people with mixed surnames. At that time, the village chief Wu was appointed because he knew a few words. After becoming the village chief, this has been the case for so many years.

    That's why Village Chief Wu knew the benefits of literacy, so he sent his two sons to the school. Now that the second son has been admitted to a scholar, it proves that his original choice was right. Village Chief Wu happily drank a few more glasses. He started talking about his youth.

    It was only at this time that Wu Bai knew the origin of Xingfeng Village, because there was no such thing in the original body's memory, so Wu Bai guessed that the original body did not know this.

    ......

.On this day, Wu Bai was in Wu Kang'an's study. He was preparing to take Wu Kang'an's test to see if the other party's homework had been slack recently, because after Wu Kang'an was admitted to the scholar, he was busy. Which family in the village gave birth to a child, Will ask him to help choose a good name, or do a wedding, let him mention a good couplet.

    I heard the laughter and noise of many people outside, accompanied by the sound of firecrackers.

    He was a little curious as to whose family was hosting the wedding, so he walked out of the study and wanted to see what happened.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he walked to the door, he was stopped by his second brother.

    "Brother, what's the matter?" Wu Bai asked suspiciously.

    "Brother Bai, it was my mother and father who asked me to stop you." Wu Erfu explained helplessly.

    "Why? What are you doing to stop me?"

.Wu Erfu looked complicated, looked at Wu Bai and asked, "Do you know who got married today?"

    Wu Bai shook his head: "I don't know, isn't this planning to go out and have a look? It's quite lively to hear the sound."