1.17

"How is it? Is it delicious?" Wu Bai looked at the Wu family around him and asked expectantly.

    Father Wu carefully recalled the taste of the braised pork in his mouth, and replied with a face full of enjoyment: "It's delicious, I have never eaten such delicious meat in my life!"

    "Yeah, I didn't expect that this meat would become so delicious after being so manipulated by Brother Bai." Wu Fulang also praised.

    Wujia Dalang gave a thumbs up: "Brother Bai, I didn't expect you to be so skilled."

    Wu Erfu also praised without hesitation: "Yeah, this compares the skills of my eldest brother and me."

    Wu Dafu nodded when he heard the words, his face full of approval.

    "Father, mother and father, eldest brother, brother, do you think our family makes this kind of food and sells it in the town, will anyone buy it?" Wu Bai looked at them and asked.

    "Someone must buy this!" .Brother Wu was the first to speak.

    Village Chief Wu's husband was silent for a while before he said, "Brother Bai, where did you get this way of eating?"

    Wu Bai just saw that they were worried about this problem, and quickly explained: "This is what Xiao Gongzi taught me when I went to Fucheng before." Just his.

    "Master Xiao, how could he be willing to teach you this way of making money?" Father Wu was a little unconvinced.

    "Father, you underestimate Mr. Xiao. His family is in a big business like jade jewelry, how can he value such a food business? For him, these food practices are just a little additive to life. That's it."

    "Wait, which Young Master Xiao are you talking about?" Wu Mu and others couldn't understand.

.Father Wu just remembered that he didn't seem to tell his family about Xiao Zimo.

    "It's a young man we met in Fucheng before. His surname is Xiao. Since we didn't have much interaction, I forgot to mention it to you." Wu Fu explained.

    "Isn't there a lot of intersection? Will people teach this way of eating to Brother Bai?" Wu Fulang's face, you fool me!

    Wu Bai quickly explained to Wu's father: "Mother and father, father is right, he and Xiao Gongzi did meet only once. When Xiao Gongzi taught me how to eat, father was not there, so He didn't know about it."

    "Why did Young Master Xiao teach you this way of eating?" Wu Furang asked.

    Seeing that Wu Fulang was not diverted by himself, Wu Bai had no choice but to look shy.

.Seeing him like this, why did everyone not understand why that Young Master Xiao taught Bai Ge'er how to eat, and for a while, everyone felt a little complicated.

    And Wu Fulang was angry, he directly pinched Wu's father's ear and said angrily: "How dare you let Brother Bai get along with a man alone, do you want Brother Bai's reputation to be ruined? ?"

    "Father, you misunderstood Dad. At that time, I was just going out for a walk, and I happened to meet Young Master Xiao. Dad never thought that I would meet him. Besides, Young Master Xiao is really good, otherwise he You won't give me the way to eat, do you?" Wu Bai rescued Father Wu's ear.

    "Isn't it right? That Young Master Xiao has no intentions of you, right?" Wu Fulang looked alert.

."No, no, he has returned to the capital now, and he is 108,000 miles away from me. He is just a good person. Mother and father, don't think too much." Wu Bai sent a good person card in his heart. Xiao Zimo apologized silently for a second.