1.21

"Who are those people? So arrogant? They went straight into the city." Someone asked in confusion.

    "Hey, you are a foreigner, so I don't know, those of us who are near the capital know too well. These people are all royal family members, and their status is very important. We never have to queue when entering or leaving the city. We are all used to it. "

    "But why are there so many royal family members all at once? Are the royal family members rushing into the city?"

    "Of course that's not the case. I heard that the three-hundred-year-old osmanthus in Xiangguo Temple has bloomed this year. The host of Xiangguo Temple is holding a flower viewing festival today, so it will attract so many royal relatives out of the city to enjoy the flowers."

    "So it is."

    Conversations like this were constantly being discussed in the queue, and Wu Bai and others naturally listened.

.But they didn't take it to heart, because there was finally a team left in front of them.

    Just when they were full of excitement and thought they were about to enter the city.

    The soldiers guarding the city stopped them and drove them and the people who were in line behind them to the edge. When the official road at the gate of the city was cleared, many people on horses rushed out of the city one after another.

    Wu Bai felt as if he saw Xiao Zimo among the group of people, but the speed of those people was too fast, and he didn't see it too clearly, so he wasn't sure if he was blind.

    In the end, the soldiers guarding the city told them that they could not enter the city today, but could only enter tomorrow.

    Wu Bai and others sighed helplessly, and had to find a place with water outside the city to rest, so that they could enter the city when the city gate opened tomorrow.

.It's just that this night, they are destined to not get a good rest, not to mention the problem of no beds, the sound of horses' hooves going in and out of the city gate in the middle of the night is enough to disturb them.

    However, seeing this posture, the people who are also waiting at the gate of the city to enter the city tomorrow understand that this must be a big deal, but they don't know what happened.

    But they don't care about other people's affairs, they only worry about whether they can enter the city smoothly tomorrow.

    Fortunately, their worries were wrong. They successfully entered the city the next day, but the inspection was stricter when they entered the city. Those with weapons were not allowed to enter the city, and were immediately arrested by the soldiers guarding the city. He was caught and questioned carefully.

.Wu Kangan brought three little brothers, one of them was pregnant and the other was also sick. Naturally, they didn't seem to be threatening, so they were simply checked and put into the city.

    Entering the city, Wu Kangan was shocked.

    Compared with the prefectural city he went to, the capital is simply one sky and one underground. The capital is much more prosperous, and the people seem to be richer. The silk and satin and jade purses hang on the body, which is extremely luxurious.

    After the shock was over, they randomly found an inn with a quieter environment.

    After all, Wu Kangan is a scholar, and this time he went to Beijing for Qiu Wei. If the environment is too noisy, it will not be good for him.

    This time, they settled on a small courtyard. The courtyard is at the back, some distance from the noisy inn in front.

.Everything in the small courtyard is relatively complete, and they are very satisfied.