Chapter 25

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

.....................

Target: 20+ comments

.....................

Aayush standing next to study table was arranging the papers in the file when he felt his wife hugging him from behind... he felt her baby bump touching his back along with her head which got sticked to his back shoulder...

Aayush: kya hua?

He asked placing his one hand on her which was on his tummy while putting the last few pages...

Ridhima: lets go sleep!

Aayush smiled and closing the file turned around slowly... he looked at her wrapping his arms around Ridhima's shoulder...

Aayush: sorry!

Ridhima nodded in no and cupping his face with one hand spoke...

Ridhima: its okay! And this meeting will also be okay so don't be tensed!

Aayush nodded his head and the duo walked to the bed... as Aayush covered Ridhima with the duvet he asked...

Aayush: Avni kahan hai?

Ridhima looked at him who rounded the bed and laid on his side...

Ridhima: mann ky sath!

Aayush nodded and then holding her hand kissed the back of her palm saying...

Aayush: sleep! I am here now!

Ridhima smiled and clsoed her eyes making Aayush smile...

......................

While here on the other side manan were laying on the bed... well nandini was laying at her place while manik was sitting beside her with his mobile in his hand... when nandini asked...

Nandini: manik You didn't told me about that name which Aayush took yesterday!

Manik looked at her and then back at his mobile... he huffed saying...

Manik: I Will see to it nandini! Don't strain yourself with that!

Nandini in return sat up making manik look at her and she spoke...

Nandini: i am not straining myself manik! I am scared! He tried to snatch my son from me years back! And now he is back again! I just can't forget that thing and you are saying thsi to me!

As she completed manik closed his head throwing his head on the backrest... after a while he looked at nandini's questioning face...

Manik: he won't be able to do anything! I promise you that! No one will be harmed! So relax and sleep you are already not well!

Listening to her husband nandini was about say something more but manik gave himer a stern look saying...

Manik: i told you i will see it!

The tone and the expression he used to say nandini knew the conversation is ended there only... so she just laid down facing he rback towards manik who sighed looking at her but then turned off the lights to let her go in sleep...

.......................

While all this Mann was busy playing with Avni who was way too much energetic for the night...

Mann: bunny let sleep now! Chachu is tired!

Avni looked at Mann stopping her jumping on the bed with her stuff toy in her hands... but then spoke loudly...