1.27

The three of the Wu family discussed it, because the second brother Wu was pregnant, and the time came to be in a hurry. It would be bad if the child was injured, but he could not be left alone in the capital. , so Wu Bai also stayed, and this time only one person went back, that is Wu Kangan.

    After making this decision, Wu Kangan also took out most of his money and bought a small house on Yongning Street. Far, it is relatively safe for the two brothers.

    At this point, Wu Kangan was still worried, he specially asked Xiao Zimo to take care of the two of them.

.In fact, Xiao Zimo was willing to borrow Wu Kangan's money to let the other party buy a bigger house, and by the way, buy a lot of servants to take care of the two brothers, but Wu Kangan refused because he couldn't let himself owe Xiao Zimo. There are more and more favors, otherwise if Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai have a conflict in the future, who is he helping?

    After buying the house, Xiao Zimo came to help them move.

    Finally, Wu Kangan took his own baggage and the entanglement reserved for himself in advance, and went home with a caravan.

.This caravan was contacted by Xiao Zimo. Because of this, he still trusts the caravan. Along the way, he did not object to when the caravan would set off or rest. He followed the caravan. People acted together, which made these caravan people look up to each other. The other party did not expect that Wu Kangan, a scholar, could endure such hardships so much.

    Caravans are generally in a hurry, and many goods need to be sold as soon as possible to make money, so this time they traveled south, it took only half a month to reach Lizhou.

    After arriving at Lizhou Mansion, Wu Kangan made an appointment with the people of the caravan about the time and place of their next meeting, and separated from them, because the caravan wanted to continue south, but he didn't.

    Xu Shi was eager to go home. Wu Kangan originally needed a four-day trip, but it took him three days to arrive at Nanping Town.

.He first went to his own shop and found that the business in the shop was as good as ever, and he even felt that the business was even better than the business before he left.

    Can you please? Now everyone in the town knows that the owner of this shop has a son who came to Beijing to take the exam. If the other party can pass the exam, he will be an official. If it is too late for them to compliment, no one will trip the shop. son.

    His family's braised pork recipe, someone had tried to get it before, but as soon as he inquired about it, he knew that Wu Erlang was going to Beijing to take the exam, so he gave up, for fear that Wu Erlang would come back to them to settle accounts after he was admitted to the official's office.

    When Wu Kangan arrived at the shop, the shop was closed. Father Wu was about to close the shop door and go home when he saw a person standing at the door.

    Father Wu was surprised, and quickly wiped his eyes with his sleeves again, shouting uncertainly, "Second child?"

."Father, I'm back." Wu Kangan said excitedly, then walked towards Wu's father, wanting to hug each other, but was pushed away by the other party.

    "Father? What are you looking for?"

    "Where are your third brother and the two of them?" Father Wu looked on the street and asked when he didn't find anyone.

    "The two of them are still in the capital, and I'm the only one who came back." Wu Kangan replied.

    "What? You actually left the two brothers in the unfamiliar place in the capital, and came back alone!!" Father Wu suddenly said angrily, and then pushed the stupid son out of the store, intending to close the door to close.