1.29

After leaving the inn, Xiao Zimo thought that Wu Bai had shown a great reaction to the fact that Su Li was going to marry Dong Heng, and asked with concern, "Brother Bai, what's the matter with you?"

    Wu Bai calmed down and replied, "Do you remember what I mentioned to you and Zhao Chengnan before about an innocent person being killed by someone else?"

    "Remember, didn't my cousin find that person for you later? It's a man named Ji Wen. My cousin even went to his house to remind him that it was not suitable to get married recently, but he didn't appreciate it. In order to complete what you explained. Even now, the people in the house continue to stare at each other, for fear that the other party will be accidentally harmed." Xiao Zimo said.

    "Wrong, we all made a mistake, that person is not Ji Wen at all, but Dong Heng." Wu Bai shook his head and sighed.

    "Dong Heng? Marriage? .Could it be that the Su family would kill Dong Heng? "Xiao Zimo guessed.

    But he quickly said again: "Xiang Dong Heng, who can kill even his wife, is now going to be killed by the newlyweds' family. That's really a reward for a reward, and he deserves it."

    "No, it wasn't the Su family that killed him, it was Yu Hongyi." Wu Bai said.

    "Yu Hongyi, didn't he disappear at the border? Why is he related to Dong Heng again?" Xiao Zimo was puzzled.

    After thinking about it for a while, Wu Bai decided to tell Xiao Zimo the contents recorded in the book he saw in the space: "...that's how it is."

    "So, Yu Hongyi is not dead, and Zu Li is now pregnant with his child." Xiao Zimo analyzed.

.Seeing that he didn't doubt what he said at all, Wu Bai warmed his heart, nodded, and said, "It should be like this."

    "I said why Zu Li suddenly changed his mind before, and no longer wanted to marry Zu Li to me, but suddenly chose a small official of the Hanlin Academy. The co-author thought that Dong Heng was better to handle, maybe they were also arrested. Dong Heng lied to him, I never thought that Dong Heng would dare to kill his husband and steal his property." Xiao Zimo sighed.

    "I have given Ning Qiao a tip just now, and asked him to go to Dali Temple to report Dong Heng, do you think I'm nosy?" Wu Bai looked at Xiao Zimo with a serious face.

    Xiao Zimo chuckled lightly, pinched his face, and then said, "How could it be?  Our brother Bai is the most beautiful and kind-hearted. If Dong Heng dares to do bad things, he should be punished by the law. Even if it's me, I don't see anyone doing such a wicked thing and can escape. "

    Wu Bai smiled with satisfaction.

    ......

    After receiving Wu Bai's guidance, Ning Qiao quickly found out the location of Dali Temple, and then banged the drum at the entrance of Dali Temple.

    Hearing someone beating drums, of course the people from Dali Temple couldn't ignore it, and quickly invited Ning Qiao in.

    Dali Siqing Gao sat on the high hall and asked Ning Qiao why.

    Ning Qiao brought together his relationship with Dong Heng and the reason why the other party wanted to kill him.

    When Master Gao heard that the perpetrator was actually a colleague of the same dynasty, Jinke Jinshi, he was instantly furious and sent his men to the Dong family to arrest Dong Heng and collect evidence.

.It was also Dong Heng's bad luck. When these yamen went, he was pretending to set up the mourning hall for Ning Qiao at home. The coffin was placed in the center of the lobby. The other party is Ning Qiao's personal servant.