2.1 Little Fisherman

Looking at this empty and dark space, Wu Bai knew that he had returned to the space where he was before, and he was standing in the only bright place in the space. There was a book floating in front of him as before, but this time the book cover The words on it have changed, and it has become 'Fate of the Governor's little brother'.

    Based on his previous experience, Wu Bai opened the book and read it again.

    I found a story about a navy governor's little brother Tang Ling and a young wealthy businessman Yan Shaoyuan, you chase after me, and when they were in a sweet love, a vicious little brother appeared who wanted to interfere in the relationship between the two, and the other party also took Tang Ling invited to the restaurant for some provocation, which naturally made Tang Ling's father and Yan Shaoyuan furious. The two of them united in a fit of anger and brought down the business of the vicious little brother's family.

.After destroying the other party's family, Yan Shaoyuan took this incident to make Tang Ling happy, but this little thing was not enough to make Tang Ling easily forgive Yan Shaoyuan, a man who provokes peach blossoms everywhere, he decided to let the other party dry, who knows An accident happened after he was aired. He was kidnapped by the mountain bandits. At this time, Yan Shaoyuan bravely stood up and entered the bandits' den alone, and finally successfully rescued him.

    It is precisely because of this incident that Tang Ling agreed to marry Yan Shaoyuan, and the two became a relative. After that, his husband, Yan Shaoyuan, became a royal merchant with the help of the Yue family, and the two were happily together.

    Wu Bai closed the book in his hand, he knew that he was going to go to the world in this book again, although he didn't know why he went to the world of these books again and again, but he had a hunch that he could still be able to this time. I saw my husband Xiao Zimo again.

.Sure enough, just as Wu Bai's thought came to his mind, he appeared on a seaside in a blink of an eye.

    But this time his head didn't have the severe pain like the first time. He quickly stabilized his body, didn't faint, and received the memory passed on to him by his original body.

    Yuanshen has lived with his father and eldest brother since he was a child in a village called Haining Village. This village is close to the seaside, the place is remote, and few people in the village go out. Although poor, the villagers rely on salvaging sea fish every day. Can get food and clothing.

    One day, when Hara followed his father and the others to the beach, he saved a person with good intentions, but he never thought that what he saved was a fate and disaster.

    Wu Bai opened his eyes, looked at the man lying beside the reef in front of him, kicked him, then turned and left.

.He won't save such a wolf-hearted thing, just let this person fend for themselves here!

    Because he was thinking about the tragic experience of the original body, Wu Bai didn't pay attention to his feet. No, he accidentally tripped over something and fell to the ground.

    Wu Bai, who fell to the ground, looked back along his feet and found that the person who tripped him was still the same person. He continued to look at the other person's face.

    Looking at it, it's incredible, isn't this his husband Xiao Zimo? He doesn't remember that there is this person in the original body's memory? Could it be because the original body rescued the wolf-hearted person and walked away with him, so he didn't find Xiao Zimo in the other direction.

    Wu Bai shook his head, driving away the guesses in his mind, then quickly stood up and walked to Xiao Zimo's side, uneasily testing his breath, and found that the other party was still alive, so he felt relieved and helped Xiao Zimo up.