Chapter 28

Third person pov

"Ughhh!.....Fvck!.....Shiiitt!.....yesss hit that spot Daddy....hmmm, fvck me H-hard." The brunette said while moaning the latter she obey her what the brunette told her she pound her more harder and deeper inside of her, she hit her g-spot that made the brunette rolled her eyes in pleasure.

The slapping sound in the living room became louder and louder. The brunette she feel the blonde's cock getting bigger and harder, she dig her nails on the Thai girl back as the pleasure she received on the latter.

They were still wearing clothes while fucking The brunette was wearing a mini tight dress that was rolled up to her waist and the Thai girl was wearing a white polo and pants. The zipper of her pants was open where her cock was exposed.

The thai girl she lift the both of brunette's legs and place it on her shoulder as she bang the latter more faster and deeper. The brunette arch her back as she moaning in mess.

"Ahhhh...ughhh... F-fvck.... Lisa!" It's almost 50 minutes when they released their orgasms

.
.
.
FlashBack

Jennie's pov

It's already 4 o'clock pm when I finished work here in my office for a week without any news from lisa she still didn't reply to my texts and my calls I also tried to go to her house but no one was there i don't know if i'll be annoyed or sad because i haven't been with or seen lisa for almost a week i sighed softly before i parked my car in the parking lot i decided to go to the coffee shop to have a coffee and also to release my fvcking stress.

When I turned off the engine of my car I looked outside and I saw no one here in the parking lot I sighed and shrugs my shoulder and I was about to get out of my car when I turn my at the sertern person she looks so familiar to my curiosity so I followed her every move as she stopped in front of her car I saw her, it's her... it's really her.

So i didn't think twice i finally got out of my car and ran towards her as soon i approach her she was about to open her car but i pulled her wrist and pinned her against the car. She groan in pain.

"What the he--- J-jennie?.." She said in gulp I glared at her as I grip her shoulder.

"What the actual fvck you didn't reply on my text?!.." I said in anger she gulp while she's sweating.

"Ahm i-I " She said stuttering

"Just answered my godamn question Lisa!." I yelled I heard her sighed softly then she look at me I almost melt on her stare.

"Fine, I was just so busy this past few days then my phone is dead I forget to charge it and also I was about to go to hospital to take care of my father." She said I wrapped my arms around her neck as I keep listening to her

"I'm sorry I won't ignore you again" She added I nod and look at her like she's my prey

She flinched to my sudden action I kiss her passionately she didn't respond to my kiss so I pulled her nape towards me to deepen the kiss she's still didn't respond so i keep sucking her lips then bit her lower lips.

"We're here at the parking lot Jen--" I didn't mind her I keep doing my job she tried to push me but grip her shoulder hardly that made her groan

"I don't fvcking care if someone caught us here." I said then bit her lower lips again she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Would you be angry if I let you fuck me here?." I whispered seductively to her then I lick her earlobe I heard her gasps.

I mentally smirk this time she was the one who pinned me against her car then she kiss me hungrily I respond the same intense to her.