61

"Why drag me along?" Hobi asked as he attached a leash to yeontan. " You seemed down."she answered. " I don't like the fact that he harassed you and got away with it. Sexual harassment" he said. " I don't care. He shouldn't have provoked me" she said. " You really don't?" He asked. She nodded. " It should actually." He said. "A girl your age should wear her heart on her sleeve."he suggests. " I did once and it got me nowhere." She said.
" You do realise that if you expressed what you felt and not be so cool. Then he wouldn't have harassed you. I'm not blaming you. I just wish you didn't have to go through this." he pointed.
" If I wasn't this way then I would have been physically harassed which is worse." She clarified. " You're right. Atleast I have a chance to protect you this time. I feel so helpless." He said. " I'll work my shit out. Don't worry hyung" she said rubbing a thumb against his cheek as he nuzzled his face into her palm.

Jimin on the other hand sat on the ground smiling to himself biting his lip trying to hold it back but , failing miserably. He held his face in his palms as he blushed. " You said you were her hyung?" Yoongi said.  " Why are you here?" Jimin asked as he stood. " Don't avoid my question" yoongi said sounding angrier this time. "Shh. They could be listening" jimin said as he pressed his finger into Yoongi's lips. " We're not done over this topic yet." Yoongi said removing Jimin's hand and hot footing his way back into the room. " This is going to be tough" jimin said to himself as he ruffled his messed up hair. He headed back to join the two waiting with yeontan at the doorstep. " Whatever took you so long " she said as she looked at him cross armed. " Sorry baby~" he cooed. " What baby?" Hobi asked suspiciously. " Our baby" jimin said as he held her by the waist. " Who said I would share?" Hobi smirks. " Who told you I'd give her to you?" Jimin smirks back. " And who told the either of you to auction me off" she interrupted. " Bahhh spoilsport " jimin said as he waved her off and they headed out for a walk. " How did you know your room was tapped?" Hoseok asked as Jimin groaned and said, " You had to ask jsut when the mood got better." " Well that's because they were right about one thing. Jimin and Jungkook do have a secret that they're not telling us. I just can't remember what it was about" she said as she moved her hair to a side. " What're you hiding?" Hobi asked. " They'll tell us when they want to. Chill" she said holding Hobi's arm. " I'm going to take a picture. You guys look so good" jimin said as he ran ahead of them. " Funny how he can run that fast with short legs" hobi said as they chuckled. They posed twice. In one Alesha held his arm and hobi held onto yeontan's leash in his other hand. And in the other hobi had his arm around her shoulder as had one around his back. " Beautiful" jimin said as he admired his new wallpaper. " We're really your favorites " hobi smiled wide as he looked at jimin's new background. " Definitely" jimin said as he sent a flying kiss. They walked in silence for some time. " Here , walk him" hobi said handing over the leash. " No he's going to drag me instead. Like how dogs do in the cartoons. " She said as she backed away. " Yeontan is an angel" jimin sighed. " And he's not even half your weight what are even talking about!" Hobi added. " Nope no tdoing it. Plus jimin I used to call you angel" she commented slyly. " Used to?" He asked. " Now yeontan is the angel." She shrugged. " Yah!" " Kidding"

A few moments later she carefully matched her pace with the little dog. " Why is he slowing down?" She asked. " Pick him up he's probably tired. He doesn't keep well nowadays." Jimin said. " He won't bite me right?"
" If he does I'll kiss the pain away...oww " jimin said as he turned to look at hobi who had smacked him. " Stop teasing her. And no he won't , he let you walk him. Which is more than enough proof that you're accepted" hobi said. She carefully picked it up and to her surprise it did not resist instead it snuggled closer to her. " Aww " hobi said as he clicked a picture. " Lets head back home, he seems cold" she said. " Look who's in love"jimin said. " I miss the jimin that was present when you had just arrived. Less shameless and less flirty."hobi said , his words dripping in sarcasm. " You don't because you love me in every way I am" jimin said as he held onto hobi's arm and rubbed his head against the arm. " Aish get off of me. Acting like a kid when you're 26. Shameless fellow" hobi said pushing jimin away. Jimin pouted. Hobi laughed and pecked  his forehead.  " Minseok"she squealed. " She never gets over her ships" jimin muttered.