Chapter Thirty Four

One week later

Stefano

"Are you sure you can plan Marco's birthday party and the christmas dinner as well?" I ask her. She rolls her eyes.

"I already told you that I can Stefano. Now give me the names of your business partners so I can invite their kids." she says.

I sigh and hand her my phone. She notes down all the numbers and names.

"You have to tell me which ones have children." she says.

"They all have kids from 2-6 years old" I say.

She finishes and hands me back my phone with a grin on her face. Damn. I really need to come out. I'm just scared she'll leave me.

"Now let's go buy a Christmas tree!" she squeals happily.

She runs out of the room and I follow behind her. We get to our room.

"I'm gonna get ready real fast okay? You can go get Marco ready as well." she says.

"Okay." I say.

I go to Marcos room and find him playing with his toys on the floor.

"Papà!" he yells as he runs to me.

I lift him up and kiss his head.

"Did you miss me?" I ask.

"Ya, so so so much" he says. He kisses my cheek, sloppily and giggles.

"Let's get you ready champ. We're going to buy a Christmas tree with Mamma." I tell him.

"Papà and mamma put pwesents undew twee!" he says.

"It's presents buddy" I correct him. His speech is getting better and he can finally pronounce the 'l' but still struggles with 'r'.

"Pwesents!" he says. I laugh.

"Let's go get you ready before mamma kills me" I say.

"Silly Papà" he says.

______

"Stefano hurry! This one is perfect!" Amara yells.

I put my phone in my pocket and jog to where she's standing with Marco on her hip.

"You should stop carrying, he's not a baby anymore" I tell her.

She hits my arm and pouts at me.

"He will forever be my baby" she says and kisses him on the cheek.

I roll my eyes and call for one of the employees to help me with the tree.

"We'll go get ice-cream from across while you get the tree." Amara says.

I watch her walk and fold my arms. She turns around and smiles cheekily before coming back. She holds out her hand and I take out my wallet. I had her a ten dollar note and she smiles. She stands on her tip toes and kisses my jaw.

At least she tried.

"Good, now go" I slap her ass and she gasps.

Who eats ice-cream in winter.

Amara

"What flavor do you want baby?" I ask Marco.

He smiles at me and I laugh.

"Chocolate for the both of us please" I tell the woman.

She rolls her eyes and prepares our cones.

"Are you his babysitter?" she suddenly asks.