Chapter 18 (Rumours)

Y/N POV

"Good Morning Y/N" I looked behind.
It was Boboiboy.
"Good morning Boboiboy" I greeted him back.

"Never knew you take this route" he said.
"Its my first time taking this route" I replied.
"If you don't mind we can always go to school together" he suggested.
"Sure" I gave him a smile.

"Well Y/N, you look down these days. Is something bothering you?" He asked worriedly.
"Uhh its nothing" I replied. Lie.

"Its about Fang ,isn't it?"

Why is he so smart?!

"Y/N, you know you can tell me, right? I will never judge you. I can see that you are bothered by something and I really can't see you down like this" He said politely.

Why is he so nice??!!

"Yea, its about him. He has been ignoring me since that day. He acts like as if I don't exist. As if I am completely invisible and.. and it hurts. It really does" I said trying my best not to cry.

Why am I so sensitive?!

"Y/N?"
"Hmm"
"Do you like Fang?" He asked.

Do I?
To be honest I myself don't know if I like him or not.

"I don't know Boboiboy. I never liked anyone before so I don't know what the feeling 'like' is exactly." I replied.

"Don't worry, I'll help you." He said with a warm smile.

"We are going to be late for school" I stated and looked at my watch.

"Boboiboy Thunderstorm!" He transformed into his thunderstorm element.

"May I?" He asked and I just nodded. I didn't really knew what he was asking for but its Boboiboy and I trust him.

He carried me in bridal style.

"What-" I was cut off when I found myself infront of school.
Students were whispering. Few girls were giving me death stares. Few were clicking our pictures.

I quickly stood up and Boboiboy changed back to normal.

We both headed towards our classroom not giving a damn about the whispers.

When we entered the classroom everyone stared at us. We both gave each other a confused look and took our seats.

"Good morning guys" he greeted but no one replied.
"Good morning" I greeted the gang and again no one replied.

"Hey Boboiboy, I thought I was your bestfriend. I wasn't expecting this from you" Gopal said and Boboiboy gave him a confused look.

"What are you talking about?" Boboiboy asked.

Gopal was about to answer but PapaZola entered.

"Everyone stand up" Yaya commanded and we all stood up.
"Good morning father of Justice"

"Good morning kids, you can sit down"

...

The class was boring.

Why is everyone ignoring me and Boboiboy?

I looked at Fang and saw him staring well more like glaring at Boboiboy.

*Bell Rings*

"Hey guy lets go to can-" Boboiboy couldn't complete his sentence since everyone already left except me.

"We have to talk to them. I want to know why are they ignoring us." I said and he nodded.

We both went to canteen and saw Gopal, Ying and Yaya peacefully eating their lunch.

Where is Fang?

"Hey" I sat next to Ying they all again ignored me.

Then suddenly Boboiboy banged his fist on the table making everyone startle.

"WILL YOU GUYS JUST STOP?!ATLEAST TELL US WHY ARE YOU IGNORING US!!" He shouted.

"Seriously Boboiboy, when were you going to tell us that you're dating        Y/N?!" Ying shouted.
"Yea, you dared to come between my FangY/N ship" Gopal said.

"We are not dating!" I shouted.

"Really then explain this" Amy said and showed us a picture.

It was 'that' picture of me and Boboiboy Thunderstorm.

"Why was she in your arms if you guys aren't dating?" Amy asked.

Can I just kill her already!

"We both take the same route. We were getting late so I turned into Thunderstorm and carried her. Why can't you all stop being jealous for once! You all don't own me or something!" He shouted and Amy ran away.

"And for you guys, I was expecting better. If I was dating someone I would have told you guys. I am disappointed. Lets go Y/N" He grabbed my hands and dragged me to god knows where.

A/N-

Kaijiro protecting precious Fangzuko? Fang-chan? Lol

Cr- yukiredmix on Instagram

The gif I used above is very precious!!
Anyways, do vote if you liked it ☆~