Chapter twenty-nine.

The next two days passed in a blur, I was sending letters back and forth to Theseus in London, asking for his help on the matter:

Dear Theseus,

I know this owl must come as a surprise to you and I apologise the lack of communication from myself and Newt the last few days. New York has been fundamentally more interesting than both of us even thought, but we have landed ourselves in a slight problem. I am sure the ministry and yourself would have heard about it by now. The Muggle that would have heard of with us is Mr Jacob Kowalski, he has become a good friend of ours. As you know, the laws here state he must be obliviated, but we dont wish for that to happen, can you help us? We have a plan, but we need documentation for him when we get there as a Muggle knowing of the wizarding world. Please help us.

My love,

Rosaline. X.

P.S. I do hope you are well.

Dearest Ro,

It is good to hear from you, even if the news is less than pleasing. I am well, and I hope you and Newt are as well, after everything you have gone through in the last few days. I'm sure there is something I can sort for you, just please be careful when leaving the country. I do not wish to have to plan a trip to New York to convince MACUSA to bail you from the cells. I wish you the best of luck, Rosaline, please send my regards to Newt and wish him a safe trip from me.

Yours,

Theseus.

Theseus,

Ro asked me to write to you in regards of our asking of you. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this and MACUSA would see sense and not obliviate Jacob, but they see no sense in our pleads. Rosaline is excited to return home and see you all, she is counting the days until the boat next leaves, I received your regards and wish of a safe trip. I shall see you when we are home.

Newt.

Newt,

It is good to hear from you, even in letters, I was beginning to believe you forgot where I lived. I have spoken with the Ministry about Mr. Kowalski, I can get the documentation need, as long as he has a passport and the approval of an American Auror to be in Britain. I'm sure that won't be too difficult for you to achieve.

Theseus.

P.S. please send an Owl to mom, she worries.