01

(第1章です)

(第1章です)

"You've got to be kidding me."

You laid your eyes at the black slit dress on top of your bed. Placing your stakes, it seems like it lies down only few inches higher above your knee with a slit on the right side that would probably expose a part of your thigh and a thin strap to support the dress on your shoulder. You squint your eyes in disbelief, yawning after. Everything you see was a double amount of a thing, should've been considerate and stayed within the boundaries of your body can handle even though it's a fact that you have a higher tolerance than usual, it's just clear that you're a mess this day without any reason.

"How am I supposed to change into that after wearing a... Nevermind."

Holding onto the nightstand for support, you hang your head low with eyes shut closed.

Despite of having a warm shower after, it didn't help. The droplets from your damp hair drips down to your shoulder.

Consuming too much alcohol this time won't help you to come back alive from a mission. You're quite sure that your tolerance won't dare to betray you this time wherein by the whole time, you are aware that you can't end up wasted.

Unless you were drugged or you just drank too much.

"Fuck it." You hissed in realization, massaging your temples.

The sun is about to set, faint hue of the blossoms strikes of red blending well with the orange and golden relentless skies casting long shadows down the whole city, the sun dipping below the horizon, commencing a prelude of darkness embracing once again.

You completely got out of hand and forgot the event this night.

It seems like the amount of drink you had was greater compared to the usual alcohol you consume.

Just for once, you can't have peace in the casa. It is obscene that they are too threatened for a recruit even though you came from the Yashiro Commission which is also under the Kaedehara clan itself.

Its either everyone is threatened to an assassin from the Yashiro Commission to outshine them because they are competing for the empty throne of the underboss or they just really despise your presence in the gang for your untold background.

You chuckled as you slumped on bed, the alcohol you had was enough to knock someone down into sleep yet here you are, all awake amused but usual, disappointed.

"I'm having fun by just seeing every one of you like this."

Pathetic.