Eight.

Auden took a deep breath before opening the door. Her fingers were sweaty as she turned the knob, revealing Park Jimin on the other side.

He stood with his hands in his pocket, wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. His silver hair was swept back from his face and his dark eyes met hers almost instantly, causing Auden's stomach to twist nervously in her stomach.

"Hi," Auden said pathetically.

Jimin bowed slightly at the waist and gestured to the living room behind her.

"May I come in?" he asked and Auden quickly stepped aside so he could enter, her heart hammering like a hummingbird's wings in her chest.

"Of course. I'm Auden by the way," she said quickly, trying to remain calm as the idol looked around her living space.

"I'm Park Jimin," he replied, then turned to flash her a smirk. "But I'm guessing you already knew that or you wouldn't be here."

Auden opened her mouth to retort but she was stopped when he continued to speak.

"Shall we get on with it then?" he asked.

"The song, yes. The music room is this way," Auden started to head down the hallway, but then she felt fingers clasp her wrist, stopping her in her tracks.

"Not so fast," Jimin said, and a shiver coursed down Auden's spine. His hand was soft, and warm on her skin, and Auden had the random thought that she'd never really held a guy's hand before.

She turned around to face him, looking down at his petite hand wrapped around hers. "Here's how this is going to go," he dropped her wrist and Auden crossed her arms over her chest.

"You see, I'm not really feeling very inspired to write songs right now. So to save everyone time you're going to write it for me."

"What?" Auden looked at the man standing before her who somewhat resembled an angel. Emmie hadn't been wrong about these Kpop guys being gorgeous. He really was beautiful. But too bad the posters around Emmie's room didn't give insight to Park Jimin's sassy tongue. "You came all the way here to write songs. And you want me to do it all for you?"

"Bang Si-hyuk really wants me to be the one to write the songs with your aid. But as that is impossible at the moment. I'm going to need you to tell him we did it together." Jimin looked at her expectantly as if what he was asking wasn't at all out of line and Auden scoffed.

"You want me to lie for you?" Auden asked sharply.

"You were going to write half of all the songs anyway, why not just write all of them for me?" Suddenly his lip jutted out in a pout. A literal pout and something inside of Auden unexpectedly melted a little. She was indeed not immune to the cute expression he was giving her.

"No way," Auden said, backing away. "That is not going to work on me." Auden was not going to admit that he almost had her for a second. "I can't just write the song for you. This is your song. All of your fans will be expecting you to help write it."

"And they will think I did," Jimin said, smiling knowingly.

Auden's eyes narrowed. "Bang Si-hyuk wants a new song by the end of the week. How am I supposed to do that by myself."

"You can't honestly tell me this is going to be hard for you." Jimin gave her a knowing look.

He was right. Auden had never struggled to write music. But the fact that they were supposed to write these songs together and he was bailing out expecting her to do everything was making her angry.

"And what if it is?" Auden asked, raising a brow defiantly.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out, aegiya," Jimin smirked and walked back toward Auden's front door. "Let me know when it's done."

***

The door closed behind the fallen angel and Auden stood staring at the door in disbelief.

Did that just happen?

Auden wondered what she should do. Should she call Bang Si-hyuk and tell him what Jimin said? But then she thought about how lucky she was to even be able to meet Bang Si-hyuk let alone work for him. She didn't want to start drama on her first day with the beloved Kpop idol of BTS.

To be completely honest, Auden didn't mind writing all of the songs herself. She was just bothered that Jimin expected her to obey his commands. Who does this guy think he is?

Oh right, he's a worldwide famous Kpop idol, Auden thought, then groaned aloud while stomping back to the music room.

She didn't know if she could replicate Jimin's style, but she had to try. Even if he bailed on helping her, a hundred thousand dollars a song was a lot of money. She could deal with Park Jimin pawning off his songs onto her for that amount of money. And maybe this was better anyway. Then she wouldn't have to work with him that much and she could just write in peace.

But she found herself slightly flustered as she returned to the piano. Her heart was still beating slightly faster than normal after their encounter and she couldn't get the image of his adorable pout out of her head.

Auden had been working with artists for quite some time now. She even got to meet Taylor Swift one time while in the studio. But she had never really been effected in the way she had been when she'd met Park Jimin, and she wasn't even really his fan.

So why were her cheeks still flushed while she pressed down on the weighted keys?

Lyrics started to form in Auden's mind, no doubt related to the events that had just occurred with Jimin in her living room.

They had a similar style in the way they wrote. When she was listening to his songs on the beach Auden had noticed that he was sort of poetic in the way he described things, much in the same way she sometimes could be when writing. So it wasn't hard to start scratching the words onto her notepad, and it was effortless when she began to make the subsequent melody.

But what wasn't easy was when she finished writing the song later that evening and she still felt unsettled. What she thought writing the song would do for her failed. She hoped it would get it out of her system, writing had always helped to smooth out her frazzled emotions.

But when she finished recording the rough cut on her computer, and she listened back to it a couple times, she still felt strung with frustration.

She saved the song to her files on her Mac and then looked around the quiet music room. She had only a lamp on now, casting dim light onto the other instruments in the room. Auden crossed her arms over her chest and sighed.

She would have to show the song to Jimin tomorrow and Auden was dreading the encounter. She didn't know how to take the K-pop artist.

Her mind played back to their harsh first meeting and then the pout on his angelic face in her living room, then the cocky way he'd strode out of her apartment. Auden didn't know what to expect. She'd stepped out of her comfortable life working for Slowave Studios only to step into a new one working with Park Jimin, and Auden was afraid that she might never be the same again.

Thanks for reading :)) Writing sassy Park Jimin is waayyy too fun! Hope you enjoy the next couple chapters

~ Sasha