Not a date.

"I can believe elijah asked you out to think, your first date will be with your brother." Damon said when elijah walked out of the grill. I'm pretty sure he could still hear is.

"Not a date." I said sitting on the stool next to Jenna who was talking to Andy.

"It is so a date." Jenna and Andy said at the same time.

"Not a date. It is not a date." I said calling the bar tender over ordering my drink. The girls looked at me.

"Come on that was him asking you out. Don't tell me didn't notice." Jenna said

"Didn't notice, because it's not a date." I said. Not a date. No. No no no. No.....No.

"MMmhmm." Andy hummed.

"I don't even want to go to the dinner party. I thought it would be rude to turn him down..." I took Damon's shot from him drinking it. "...What would you do?" I asked them.

"Take him home instead and F*ck him." Jenna said. The shot almost went out my nose at what she said. choking I grabbed jenna's water taking a drink.

"I can't believe you just said that." I said after I stopped coughing.

"He's hot. Any one who doesn't think so is crazy...So why aren't you going for it and jumping his bones already?" Andy asked looking me over to make sure I didn't hit my head.

"I don't just sleep with a guy because he's hot." I said.

"So you admit he's hot?" Jenna asked.

"Never said he wasn't I'm saying I'm not going to have sex with a guy based off his looks. And even if I wanted to...imdndjosjsheisknxbfjrovhe." I mumbled the last part were Damon couldn't even hear it.

"What?" Jenna asked.

"I'm a ndislkabwjsk"

"One more time but louder." Damon said

"I'm a virgin." I said quietly but everyone heard.

"What!?" Everyone. Yeah everyone. yelled.

"No way." Damon said.

"Really?" Andy asked.

"How?" Alaric asked.

"First time for everything." Jenna said. I looked at her. I laughed under my breath and shook my head.

"Yes way, yes really. I never really liked a guy enough to go for it. And no not going to give my virginity away I like to keep my legs closed." I said answering all of them. "The farthest I've went with a guy is making out." I said.

The bartender walked over with my mango margarita. Drank it fast then stood up paying for my drink.

"You have to let me help you get ready." Jenna said getting up to follow me. She kept talking as I walked out side. I started walking home. When I got there I started to prepare for the dinner because if Damon cooked we mine as well eat charcoal. But that was when we were human who knows if he can cook now. When every thing was ready...Jenna talking the whole time...but she is growing on me. Not that I would say that out loud.

"Come on I will cook desert later, you have to get ready." Jenna said dragging me up the stairs. I grabbed a bottle of burban on the way up.

········

"How about this?" Jenna asked pulling out a green short dress.

"To short." I said. This had been going on for a half an hour.

"Fine. You pick something... but it has to show some skin."

I walked into my closet. I grabbed a black one shoulder, open back, knee length dress then walked out when I put it on.

"Yes! That one. I like it." She said making a turning motion. I turned and she clapped. I swear she's acting like Caroline. "Let me do your hair." She dragged me to my seat sitting me down.

When it was done my hair was curled and pin back. Jenna already put on one of my dresses she fell in love with.

I didn't bother with makeup I would end up wiping it off anyways. I walked down stairs with Jenna. Damon was in the living room with alaric and....another guy.

"Ah,glad you could join the party." Damon said.

"Whose might you be?" I asked the guy that I didn't recognize.

"John Gilbert." Ah. This is who Damon was complaining about. "And you are?" He asked.

"Clara Salvatore." I said shaking his hand. The door bell rang and Damon went to open it. I followed after he was gone for a little bit.

"If you have a motive to this I will kill everyone in this house." Elijah said.

I walked out of the house after I thought about it.

"Clara get back inside." Damon said to me. He then turned to Elijah. "No plan, just a get to know you kind of deal." He looked at me again. "Clara please come back in that house."

"No." I said shaking my head like a little kid was about to enter the last place they ever wanted to be. Damon sighed.

"What are you going to do stay out here the entire time?" He asked.

"No, tell Jenna I'm leaving and she will follow me trying to get me back. so I don't have to worry about her being killed. Then alaric will most likely leave to follow Jenna. John would see no point in staying and leave as well. You would be the only one left there for ruining what ever you have planned." I said not entering the house.

"I don't have anything planned." Damon repeated.

"Fine but if I find out differently you won't have to worry about Elijah I will personally kill you slow and painfully." I said walking past both of them.

I can already tell this is going to be a long night....I hate this town.