School is back on

Izuku entered class, with a smile as it felt back like normal, He was fully back in health, had done some more training, and was fully in working order, soon the rest of the class joined him, He had gone a little earlier to just sit in silence working ahead on some training ideas for Haki and six powers. As if he had paid no attention, Momo jumped out, bat in hand as she swung full power at Izuku's head, Izuku in response, coated the back part of his head in haki, The bat dented deeply nearly wrapping around Izuku's neck.

'' Momo, The goal is to coat your weapon in Haki, Not to just hit me,'' Momo nodded as she sat down with a pout,  Going back to making a smaller bat, and repeatedly trying to get herself to coat it in Haki. '' Aizawa is at the door,'' Kyoka said with a smile as she pointed at the door. Her smile dropped as Present Mic walked in.'' What's wrong little rocker, Your Spitting English teacher ain't a hit no more.'' Present mic said causing Eri to giggle who instead of sitting next to Izuku, had moved to sit next to Momo at the back.

'' at least one little rockstar is still a fan of me, and that is all right, Now then let's get this spitting lesson of the wicked world that is English if you ready give him a YEAH.'' Only Eri gave him a yeah as she herself was a great fan of Present Mic and his entire energy, She could never get enough of it, It was enough of a reason to make Izuku smile brightly knowing his daughter was that happy. But with that the English lesson began, Everyone joining in and Eri getting her own work to do about the same subjects.

It was something the teacher was strangely happy with doing, Each gave Eri her own work, Present Mic, Always worked with songs, Giving Eri a song to listen to aswell as the lyrics and then fixing the problems in them, Present Mic hid words and miss-spelled some, And Eri had the entire lesson to fix it, It wasn't super hard for her but Present Mic had multiple tests for her. Which caused her to be more than busy for the entire lesson, But after Present Mic walked Ectoplasm who did the math.

Math much like for many others was a subject that Eri had trouble with, Eri was able to do math just fine, But when Ectoplasm had pushed the math into sentences that were when Eri was having trouble, ten plus ten Eri was able to do just fine, But if it was put in, Oliver had 10 pairs of socks, For his birthday, he got 10 more, how many pairs does he have. Eri had problems with that, but more became problems, when asked to change the plus into a minus for some questions, Eri started making mistakes, But Ectoplasm had sent a close to teaching her, giving her 100% of his attention.

after Ectoplasm, In came Cementos, Who taught them Modern literature, This for Eri just meant reading stories and giving a small report on them, Eri was able to pick whatever book she wanted, comic books, Manga, children's books, anything she wanted to read, and her reports were not about what the book was about, It was more about how she liked them, and how well she could write, and then once ever while she was tasked with riding her own story, Which mostly was about her being the best hero princess mermaid there ever was, so strong that she saved her papa from the scary monster with many teeth.

after Ectoplasm in walked the first heroics teacher of the day, Snipe, Who was more focused on the written part, of heroics, Unlike All Might who was the more physical part of heroics. So walking in, he did what he always did, Make eye contact with Eri, Who at first was terrified of snipe, His mask had brought bad memories fourth, But as time went by, She got used to him and started to like him and his funny accent.

So much like he always did these days, He made eye contact with Eri, Both stayed silent for a second before both rushed to their sides, Snipe fumbling at the gun on his belt, as Eri pulled our her, and with the toy gun both had, Eri pulled it up and shot, it hitting him right in the chest, the small dart bounced right off, But he dropped to the ground as if he was shot.'' Y-YOU WIN AGAIN.'' He struggled to say as acted dead, with Eri and the girls cheering before he got up again with a laugh'' You turned into a real shot their little lady, I tip my head.'' and he did as he tipped his head before teaching again