☩ Chapter Eight ☩

3rd Person POV:

As the two gangs were fighting, Toman appeared to be winning the brawl.

Takemichi, meanwhile, was panicking, "Y/N!!" He was looking around for you.

Draken was gripping onto someone by their hair whilst punching another person in the face, whilst Mikey was just attacking anyone and everyone in his field of view.

Y/n was scowling unkindly at everyone, and was punching two people at a time, and Hanma was punching a person while laughing manically.

Muto was throwing a person as Smiley was punching someone's face viciously behind Muto.

"Y/NNN!!" Takemichi shouted, looking for you while panting, "Damn it! It was useless after all...!!" He narrowed his eyes, looking around trying to get even a glance at your spiky and black hair.

"Damn! Can't see shit with the rain and everyone else here!!" Takemichi nervously thought inwardly to himself, "On August 3rd, during this conflict...i'm sure Y/n's gonna get killed...!!"

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Mikey looked at Peh, "PEH!!" he shouted.

"Mikey..." Peh murmured, hesitantly looking over at the blonde male who was calling for him.

"Hey, it's the big bad boss bounty!!" One of the Moebius members mocked Mikey with a smirk.

Another enemy member shouted out, "Let's get 'im!"

"The invincible Mikey ain't shit!!" A member said, aiming to punch Mikey.

Mikey then punched the male out of the way, not even looking at him.

"Why'd you attack Y/n?! They have...nothing to do with this, they were on my side and wanted Pah to be released!" Mikey shouted, eyes still on Peh, "You had been mistaken!!"

Peh's eyes widened in the realisation of what Mikey said, "I...attacked the wrong person!?"

Punching another Moebius member out the way, Mikey spoke once again, "You know we all came to an understanding, don't you?!" He was now surrounded by multiple Moebius members, "Don't use Moebius to fight dirty with us!!"

Peh began to furrow his eyebrows, "YOU GUY'S CANT JUST 'COME TO AN UNDERSTANDING'!" Peh shouted back with an enraged expression, "I WON'T ACCEPT IT!!"

"This fight is over." Mikey narrowed his eyes with finality in his voice.

"IT'S NOT OVER!!" Peh refused to accept this, "YOU'RE JUST GONNA SIT ON YOUR ASS AFTER PAH GOT ARRESTED?! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!"

Mikey's eyes slightly soften as he stares at Peh, not giving a verbal response.

"THIS IS THE ONLY THING I CAN DO ABOUT IT!!" Peh exclaimed as he punches Mikey.

Mikey doesn't do anything; letting Peh punch him over and over.

"PAH WAS EVERYTHING TO ME!!" Peh then punches Mikey again, "IF TOMAN'S GONNA ABANDON PAH, THEN THEY'RE ALL AGAINST ME!!"