Chapter 60 (AN)

Nigel's POV

"Where is the car, Alex?"

"I received an order not to let you out today, sir." Aki's bodyguard just stood there.

Damn it! Now, this is alarming. I am just relaxed earlier but I can't do it now.

I am calling Aki but he keeps on rejecting it. He sent me a message instead. "If you are calling to say that you want to go out, It's a NO. I already warned you last night, didn't I? Stay at home and plant with mom. I'll see you later."

Akiiiiiiiii!!!!

"Why did you go back?" Rye asked me laughing. He knows Aki's plan for sure.

"Shut up, Rye."

"If you are bored, you can clean my studio." He suggested.

"Shut up!" 

I keep flooding Aki with messages. What if my customers think that I can't accept negative feedback to my cafe. 

"Baby, Alex will be with me.  There is nothing to be worried about." I sent this to Aki.

"You can never convince me, Gel. NO." He replied.

Should I use my Nikki card?

"Baby, I remembered Nikki might come to the cafe today." This will work, right?

"Then tell him I am not letting you out. That easy. Tell him what you did and what are you still doing."  Failed. It didn't work today on Aki.

Damn it!

I just smiled my stress out.

Mommy Reese and daddy Aidan were looking at me, asking me what happened.

"Grounded, mommy. I guess I'll need to make myself busy today. Do you want to do something?"

"Just clean with me."
He suggested.

"Better than to sleep all day."

We started cleaning the whole floor while Aki and his siblings are all in school.

Daddy Aidan is just in the living room, virtual meeting with his business partners.

After two hours of cleaning, mommy Reese surrendered already.

He is now resting on his husband's lap. I wonder how's the feeling of a housewife. Mommy Reese just stays here all the time or if he will leave, his husband always comes with him.

"Hi, baby. You done with lunch already?" I messaged Aki.

"No. Where are you?" He quickly replied.

"Home, of course, baby."

He called me.

"Hi, baby. Are you still mad at me?"

"What do you think, Gel? Come on, stop making things complicated and just send her away. If you want a reason, I don't like her. I have bad feelings toward her. She told you she has a sister, right? Let me tell you this, she has none. She has no parents too."

"You heard this from Jared?"

"And so? I asked him to dig in some information from that girl." Aki said.

"If she has no sister and parents, the more that she needs help. She is alone."

"Fuck! I don't care if she is alone. I don't care about her sad story at all. Don't you get it? She is lying. That bitch good for nothing is lying."

"Baby, what if Jared is wrong?"

"He can never be wrong," Aki said.

Yeah. Never. Because for you, Jared is so perfect who can never be wrong.