00. seeing her

▪︎

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

A thousand years ago

The moon is glowing in the dark horizon, illuminating the mysterious woods below. Different flowers shimmering in the light.

The whole atmosphere has something magical to it.

In the middle of the woods there is a small clearing, a tall man with long blonde hair and blue eyes, slowly starts to wake up.

The said man is none other than Niklaus Mikaelson, he has to adjust his eyes to the darkness. He doesn't remember what happened.

He looks around and down at his clothes, blood is splattered across from them, down to his own hands.

Everything that happened to him, rushes into his mind.

His little brother dying.

His mother and father with their plan to turning their children into bloodthirsty monsters.

The grown thirst for blood.

His first kill.

The truth about himself and his mother sealing his other side with a spell.

Tears are gathering in his rage, pure sadness and rage overcomes his senses. He screams at the top of his lungs.

Birds flying away from the sudden loudness.

Klaus falls to his knees and grunts when suddenly an unbearable pain goes through his head.

He is able to see flashes from himself in various times, blood, his family, glowing eyes, symbols such as the sun and the mon craved in something, a small baby that he seems to hold, different people but they are only a blur to him.

What stands out the most are the flashes from a gorgeous woman with long brown hair, bright brown eyes with emerdal green spots and beautiful smile, with soft, plump pink lips. The mysterious woman radiates beauty, intelligence and confidence.

Different emotions are clouding his mind.

Happiness and love.

Two emotions he wished for his whole life, yearning for it for so long, when he got it denied by his father.

Paranoia is creeping up to his mind, not allowing him to feel this way, his trust have been completely broken by his so called parents.

Klaus quickly snaps out of his daze and takes large breaths, trying to slow down his rapid heartbeat and trying to understand what he just saw.

Suddenly realization strucks upon him. His eyes widen at the newfound information.

Why he feels that way and why he wants to find the woman he saw... she is his soulmate.

Three words are echoing in his mind, a mere whisper in his mind by an angelic voice.

"Always and forever" he repeats, the words that were caught in his mind and the vow he made with his siblings, ringing inside his ears.

"Don't worry, I will find you no matter what, my love" Klaus says, standing up with a newfound determination in his eyes.

Because in the end Niklaus Mikaelson always gets what he wants and if it is her, than he will find and get her.

Hello my lovelies and welcome to my fan-fiction "POWERFUL"

I hope you will enjoy this book as much as I do and will continue to read it.

I will also try to update every week :)

Please don't be a silent reader
vote & comment