01. the beginning

▪︎

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

June 6, 1991

In the Bayou a woman is screaming and cursing her husband because she's giving birth and all he could do was soothing her that everything is going to be okay.

And then they heard it, a beautiful little cry from Andrea Labonair.

The parents were relieved and tears were starting to form in their eyes but that didn't last long because the woman starts to scream again.

A second baby is on the way.

Then there was another cry.

The second born Juliette Labonair.

The whole air around the world shifted just slightly. Some were aware of it some weren't because that meant only one thing.

The Supernatural Queen was born.

Somewhere near Rome

Klaus is drawing another portrait of his beautiful soulmate. Of course, he thinks that no canvas can capture her true ethereal Beauty.

Over his thousand years of living he never gave up finding her because she was always there in his mind and in his heart.

"Always and forever" He whispers to himself. That was the promise she gave him the first time they met. After that she kept coming up in his dreams whether it was in the field, in a castle or famous cities like Paris or London.

She was always there and will be forever with him.

When he finishes his painting he feels that the air shifted. He knows exactly what that meant.

Klaus looks at his newest painting of her and says "I am coming for you, my love"

With that he stores the painting to the other amount of paintings and sketches that he made over his long life as a vampire.

Both parents know of her child's destiny and they know they would protect both of them with their lives.

"You have two beautiful and healthy baby girls" Mary says, while giving them their twins after washing and drying them.

Victoria, the mother and Chris, the father start crying.

"Oh God, look at them" Victoria sobbs out.