twenty five

y/n carried me into the house, simply because i just wouldn't let her go. she carried my bridal style all the way into the house, but she let me down the second we walked in the door.

i pouted up at her but she just rolled her eyes and chuckled. she made sure to lock the door before she slid off her shoes, and i followed and took mine off.

i held up my arms to her again and gave her my best puppy-dog eyes, silently begging her to pick me up again and take me upstairs. y/n threw her head back and groaned but obliged, swinging me back into her arms.

i smiled giddily as i rested my head on her shoulder, tightly holding onto her neck. y/n ran up the stairs and into the bedroom, throwing me onto the bed. i squealed as she hit me with a pillow before walking away to the closet.

i rolled onto my stomach and watched her like a hawk as she slid off her shirt. her back was turned towards me and i practically drooled at the flower tattoo that cascaded down her spine. she then slowly took off her jeans, slipping on her sweat shorts in their place.

i have no clue what came over me in that moment, but something did. i couldn't stop myself before i whispered to her, "i love you."

y/n suddenly froze and my eyes widened as i realized what i had said, my hand slapping over my mouth. "oh my god! i-i don't know what that was and i didn't mean it!" i yelled out in shock, sitting on my knees. i groaned to myself as i realized what that sounded like. "no, no i did mean it! it's just-i didn't mean to say it so early."

y/n didn't respond, instead she just slipped on another shirt and let her arms fall to her sides. i practically whimpered as i stood up from the bed and slowly walked to her. "y/n/n? can you just say something?" i whispered, wrapping my arms around her from behind.

y/n, slowly but surely, flipped around in my arms and hugged me back, chin on the top of my head. suddenly, her body started shaking and i didn't know if she was laughing or crying. that was until i felt her smile against my head and knew she was laughing.

i removed my head from her chest and looked up at her, blushing at the wide smile on her face. "w-why're you laughing? this isn't funny y/n/n!" i whined, hitting her shoulder.

y/n wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pecked my forehead. "you're making a big deal out of it. i'm not mad or upset with you, ari." i sighed in relief, my nails latching to her shirt. "i don't know, i'm just happy to know that you feel the same way i do."

i swear i smiled so big i thought my cheeks were going to rip. i stood on my tiptoes and grabbed y/n's neck, pulling her down to connect our lips. she looped her arms around me and kissed me just as hard as she did at lara's.

i tangled my hands in her hair and tugged a little, a spark running down my spine as i earned a small groan from her. i swiped my tongue against her bottom lip and y/n smiled before she obliged, opening her mouth to me.

only a few minutes passed before y/n slowly pulled away with a shaky breath, leaning her forehead against mine. she swallowed thickly before cracking her eyes open and staring down at me, the same look in her eyes that i know i have in mine.

y/n's brow furrowed and she brought her hand up to cup my cheek. "are you sure?" she whispered against my lips, her voice deeper than normal. my teeth sank into my bottom lip as i nodded up at her.

"i'm sure, y/n/n. i want you so bad." i spoke softly, pulling away from her and slowly pulling my shirt over my head, leaving me in my simple black bra. y/n shamelessly checked me out as she licked her lips before looking into my eyes.

she kept eye contact as she grabbed the neckline of her shirt and pulled it over her head, leaving her just as bare as i was. she threw it somewhere in the room with her eyes still not leaving mine.