Enemy [Licorice x Albino!F! Reader]

Oh, the misery..

You stared out the window of the castle inhabited by Dark Enchantress and her cronies. You were undercover as a crook, actually being part of the MPD. Almond had put you in such a horrible case because he trusted you. And you would make sure to prove him right. Gloom had settled into your gaze the moment you looked outside. You missed everything about Parfaedia right now.

"Y/N?" You turned your head, eyes relaxing when you saw Mushroom and Licorice cookie. "Hmm?" You asked, fixing your mask. "Why do you wear a white fox maskkk?" Mushroom asked, waddling closer. "I'm scarred up," you stated plainly, turning to leave.

"How so?" Licorice asked suddenly, as if he were trying to keep you there. "Cakeberus," you answered coldly, continuing your pace.

Everybody wants to be my enemy.

You gritted your teeth as you looked in the mirror. The two scars across your left eye had swollen again, probably infection. Was the loss of my eyesight not enough? You wondered, teeth clinking. Almond had wanted to remove you when you admitted your half blind status.

In a semblance of dignity, you'd refused to leave. He didn't push the matter. The cut on your upper lip had fully scarred, a bright pink contrast to your albino skin.

You remembered how Red Velvet had clawed mercilessly at you before Pomegranate could stop him. Your glaring eyes had still followed him whenever he tiptoed around your area. It wasn't as though Pomegranate minded. She hated how close you'd become to Dark Enchantress and her own orbs fueled with fury and envy.

Spare the sympathy;

You groaned as Red Velvet pressured you to let him disinfect the wounds. He knew where he'd slashed you, and that meant he felt horrible about it. Licorice sent you an unreadable look, something mixed with annoyance and pity. Won't you all just leave me be?

Standing up, you bowed and dismissed yourself. Only when a gray hand gripped yours did you noticed that Licorice had followed you. His eye turned to something of sympathy as you flung his arm away. "If not Red Velvet, let me help you. You can't wear that mask when summer arrives."

Reluctantly you followed him to his room an with hesitance, removed the white and red mask. His bright yellow eyes had flashed with concern as he held a potion with a pointed dripper up the scars above your eye. The remedy stung but soothed soon after as you went to grip your mask.

He stopped you, holding it away. "You need to let it air dry." Scowling, you stared at him. "How do you expect that when I can't walk around without my mask? You're a fool, Licorice, just as everyone said." Snatching it away, you rushed out of the bedroom, straps already attached to the back of your head.

Everybody wants to be- my enemy.

You screamed as Pomegranate stabbed you deep in the shoulder blade. Dark Choco threw her off as you hunched over. He too had been planted and was on your side, as well as Red Velvet. Dark Choco saw you grip the knife and throw it away, blood swelling out in gushes as Licorice servants came flooding the halls.

Tired of being picked on by meek yet tiring servants, you screeched and let the lightning power gush out of your palms. It swept them away as they fell out the windows and down the stairs. Turning your head, you saw Red Velvet crush Pomegranate's head in by stomping her into the floor. The loud crack of her skull was enough to know she'd die soon if she already hadn't. "Y/N! Let's go!"

You gritted your teeth and took Dark Choco by the hand, leaping into what felt like mid air.... and then a massive fucking flying cake dragon flew under you. You landed on its back, gripping onto a white scale for dear life as Red Velvet crawled towards the reigns. Dark Choco slowly made his way over, pushing you underneath him for safety.

Licorice watched in dismay as the dragon fluttered away, his eyes dark. He had known who you were since he'd seen your face. A fellow student of his academy, skilled in sky-like magic. Anger flooded him at the realization that now you were on sperate sides. Though, hadn't you always been...?

Sorry this is short lol. Having some mega writer's block so I shit this out. Have some inspired and fun oneshots next lololol.