Chapter 45: Mountain Seas

Lisa's POV

"Lisa you should rest, we've been walking all day,"

I looked back and saw Jungkook sitting on the ramp meters away from me. It has been all day since we started searching for the moon street, we haven't eaten since breakfast, walked more than ten thousand steps, and sweat drenched our clothes.

It's not surprising that he's tired, my feet do too. I turned around and luckily found a nearby convenience store.

"Come on babe, just a little bit more, let's lounge at the convenience store," I said while asking him to hold my hand.

He sighed a bit loud but nonetheless he took my hand and we walked towards the store. And as soon as we arrived, I told him to sit on the outdoor long wooden chair and I went in to grab something to eat and refreshments for us.

It's almost nightfall, and we still couldn't find the moon street. There's no specific location where it was,

"It's been 2 days babe, where do you think that street is located,"

My bothered mind was caught up in reality when Jungkook talked to me and caressed my face lovingly. Our journey is rough, going everywhere unnamed streets and even going to the Santa Monica beach if Jungkook could remember going in there, before they manage to seek a fortune teller.

But unfortunately, he still couldn't remember where the moon street was even if Jimin oppa already told us the location, the street is nowhere to be found, not even on the map, it is weird!

"Do you really not remember a thing babe? not a single clue where that place was?" I asked Jungkook.

"I'm so sorry baby," Jungkook sighed, "I cannot be any of help other than supporting you until we found that street"

I gave him a small smile, "Was I too pushy?" Jungkook chuckled lightly while hooking his arm on my back and grabbing my waist to pull me closer.

"No, just curious why you're desperate to know the truth of your death in your first life", He said.

"I have a hunch that my second life will be meaningful if I knew what really happened in my first life.. and what happened after that," I sighed. I wanted to know what happened to my poor family, how they cope with their daughter dying in the most devastating way, leaving them nothing but unfulfilled promises and debt that could ruin them easily.

To be honest, I don't know if I can be strong enough to know what happened to them but it is better than being ignorant. And make this life more fulfilled and serve the injustice of my previous suffering.

"If that makes you relieved, I will do anything that I can do for you," Jungkook rubbed my arm.

"You being supportive is enough, being with me all the time is relieving," I said heartfeltly. "I never thought you'd believe my unbelievable story,"

"After all I've seen in you, do you really think I won't believe you?" "You almost gave me a heart attack when you suddenly passed out after you panicked, uhhh" Jungkook exhaled.

"Don't do that to me again, please.." He pleaded.

"I won't I promise," I chuckled lightly.

This man, I was not supposed to meet him in my first life because our life back then was too distant. No connection, I was just a simple fan that was so broken-hearted when I found out about his marriage to Yeri. But other than my wild imagination, I was nothing to him..

But now, he became one of the foundations of my strength to go through the pain that conflicted my heart today. I never thought of ever meeting him, or were to love each other. I was too caught up in my martyrdom with the man who never sees me the way I see him.

I couldn't stop myself from pressing a heartfelt kiss on his lips, he was startled but I knew he loved it to give it a second deep.

Ahh, I do believe he is my destiny.

"I think we rested too much, we should go search for it for another hour before the night goes deep," I said, fixing my sling bag while a ring of bell on the opening door made me look at the man wearing a bucket-hat met my eyes. I lower my head slowly as I greet him subconsciously.

"I'm starting to get really curious, where could Moon street be?" Jungkook exhaled, standing up from the wooden chair.

"I just hope we have another clue to find where the Mountain Sea is," I sighed, "It should be not that far from the beach,"

I turned to the direction of another unnamed street, when a huge hand grabbed my arm, I shrieked from shock and shoved it even if it wasn't hurting me.

"Ahh!"

I turned to the man I saw going out of the convenience store, staring at us blankly. Jungkook immediately went in-front of me and pulled me closer where his hand could touch me.

"Who are you?" He asked in english.

"You're looking for the mountain seas? In the moon street?"

Both of us were surprised, the man heard us, this could be a help to find that fortune teller!

"Do you know where it is?" I walked past Jungkook but he stopped me just beside him.

"Mountain Seas is not easy to find kids," He said.

"Why so?" I asked.

"People believe that you can find the moon street only at midnight rush, when everyone is asleep, you can find the unnamed road you're directed," "Cause even if you go there now, you can never find the hidden street,"
The man said in a serious tone.

"If that's the case you should help us find it," The man laughed at me.

"Why should I help you? I already gave you guidance to find the moon street, you should find it on your own,"

"How much is it," Jungkook tightened his hold on my arm, "I will give you an adequate amount in exchange of your precious time, just help us find it,"

"I don't think you understand young Miss," He said, chuckling lightly.

"You can only find the moon street, when you are at your deep desperation,"